He must be worried

The girl didn't say anything, so you said, "It's fine if you don't want to tell me."

You walked back to your seat and sat down.

You didn't even need to ask her, because Jane had already said her name when she shouted when the both of you had arrived, she said, Kate.

It's kinda funny that you accidentally ran into this girl Kate about three times now.

Candy Pop cleared his throat, then he said, "Okay girls, we are going to be playing a game today, and it's quite fun when you get the hang of it."

"Oh my, um Candy, please tell us that we aren't playing that game?" Angel said this with worry in her voice.

"Oh my dear, you mean the knife game?" Candy sounded so happy when he said 'The knife game.'

"Yes Candy, I mean the knife game."

"Okay, then yes we are playing the knife game."

"Ok."

"Okay everyone, grab a knife and start poking it in between your fingers, and the first one  to accidentally cut their hand has to feed seed eater for today."

You looked at Jane, then Jane said, "If you don't want to play, then you don't have to, okay."

"No, I'll play." You said with a slight smirk on your face.

Candy passed a knife to everyone at the table, then he started to count down.

"3, 2, 1, go!"

Everyone was slicing the knife in between their fingers, and you were doing quite well yourself, you had to concentrate on the knife and your hand or else your hand is as good as gone.

Jane was going really fast, you couldn't even see her hand.

And Candy seemed to have breezed through.

You have been getting a weird feeling when ever your around Candy, it makes you feel like your walking in a park full of killers but there's a big red target on your back, and you get weird glares from him, like he's going to kill you; which he probably will.

*Time skip*

You and everyone else have been playing the knife game for about 4 hours now, and no one has even stopped to take a break.

You started to worry about your boyfriend, Jack. You've been gone for hours, and it's getting late.
You wanted to go home, but you couldn't just say that you wanted to end the game; as easy as that is.

You made your hand slip on purpose, and you cut your hand.