She's missing

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ : GORE, And CUSSING

Jacks POV

I woke up hearing a muffled scream, I immediately got up and ran into the hallway, I looked at (Y/N)'s room then broke the door open to see Nina standing by the window trying to push (Y/N) down to Jeff who was standing at the bottom.

"Let her go!" I was full of fury, and at that moment I froze, then the next thing I knew, (Y/N) was gone.

I knew where they were taking her, so all I had to do was get there before they did. I snapped my finger, then I was in front of the mansion, I waited for what seemed like hours, but was only 30 minutes. Then I heard some laughing in the distance, I knew it was Jeff, because I could smell the alcohol coming off of him a mile away. I turned myself invisible, then I stood there waiting for them to come by.

"Nina, did you see the look on his face!"

"Yes my prince!"

"Nina, how many times have I told you not to call me that."

"..."

"Exactly, Hey Nina, do you remember why we kidnapped (Y/N)."

"We kidnapped her because we found out she was the sister of that b*tch Jane."

"Oh, yeah."

I was furious, they only kidnapped her because she was related to Jane. And I was also mad about the way they were carrying her, they had (Y/N) slumped against Nina's shoulder.

As soon as they went inside, I followed them before they could shut the door, when they went into the kitchen I snapped my finger then I was visible again. After this, I'm going to kill Jeff.

I walked into the kitchen to see Nina, and Jeff coming upstairs from the basement, they looked at me, then the yelled at me and said, "You bast*rd, you stay away from her, I need to kill the b*tch!"

Nina and Jeff then went into the basement, I walked over to the locked door, then I started banging on the door. I was so angry at them that when I pounded on the door the last time it went flying off it's hinges. I walked into the room to see that Nina and Jeff weren't in there. Cowards, I picked
(Y/N) up, then I snapped my fingers, we were at the edge of the woods now, I kept on walking until I heard a gasp come from behind me, I turn around to see a person, how fun, I sliced through their stomach, then I started to laugh, I picked up his organs, then began tearing them out, I hear the man gasp and breathe heavily until his last breath came. I started to stuff his insides with hand made candy, I picked the man up and dragged him with my free hand, my other hand was carrying (Y/N). I plopped him against a tree, then I continued to walk back to (Y/N)'s house with her in my arms.

She looked so beautiful with the fresh blood splattered on her face, and the moon light on her skin, I couldn't help but blush a little. I opened the front door then shut it as I walk in, I look over to the couch to see Jane sleeping, like a pig.

I walked upstairs, then went into (Y/N)'s room, I placed her on her bed, then in closed her window, I shut her light off, I walked over to her, then I kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight, Blossom."