The dream

You yawned as you wake up on the couch, with Jack right next to you sleeping, it made you blush a little, you soon rub your puffy eyes, you thought about how you would catch the killer, but the thought slipped your mind when you looked out the window.

As your stare was fixed at the woods, you saw someone holding a sign, you couldn't quite see it, but you got up and went to the window to see better, you stared at the sign in shock, you suddenly run out of the house to see that the man was gone.

You knew the man from somewhere, but where. You walk back inside and start making yourself breakfast, when you were done you put a Hershey bar on the table with Jack's name on it.

After you were dressed, you went outside to go shopping for some candy for the trick or treaters that would be stoping by your house for candy. When you got there, you started grabbing candy from the shelf's, and something caught your eye, it was a Halloween costume, you smiled and grabbed it. After you paid the nice lady, you started walking back to your house, you were thinking about when your parents would be coming home, and if they knew that he was, well...dead.

You grabbed the spare key underneath the rock you have right next to your house, when you were inside you felt someone come up to me and hug you, you were confused, but when you saw who it was you were so happy that you thought you could get pecked in the eye by a chicken, you laughed at the phrase you used. ( mhm that's what I thought! XD, JUST MESSING WITH YA. )

"Kate what are you doing here!" You said with a toothy grin plastered on your face.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to see my favorite person in the whole wide world!" You snickered, and the. You wondered where jack was, you looked around and saw that he was in your room, because your bedroom door was opened.

"I missed you so much!" You say practically screaming.

"Me to!"

You both sat on the couch and talked about the things that have happened while you both were gone, and obviously you left Jack out, because she would have put you in an alyssum, she would have thought you were crazy if you told her about Jack, but then she asked where
(B/N) was. You started to cry, and then you told her what happened, she started to cry as well. Then you noticed that Jack was looking out of my bedroom to see why I was crying, I knew Kate couldn't see him, but when he went to go and comfort you he had that guilty look on his face again, you don't like seeing him without a smile on his face, frowning doesn't suit him.

When you and Kate were done talking she asked if she could stay the night.

"Oh, yeah you can spend the night!" Kate looked happy, she smiled.

"I have to go somewhere I'll be back later."

"Okay Kate." You said while grinning.

When she left you went back up to your room to see a smiling Jack, seeing him smile was enough to get you to give him a chuckle.

"Hello gumdrop!"

"Hello Jack." You sat on his right, you were fighting sleep and he snickered, then placed your head on his shoulder, you couldn't help but blush, but then you felt like Jack was caressing your cheek, you smiled and blushed as you fell asleep in his grasp.

Jack's POV

As I lay (Y/N) down she grabbed my shirt and said don't leave me, I blushed a little and I was laying next to her, then I heard her say something I never thought she would say.

"Don't leave me, please..........Jane."

I was shocked to hear her say Jane's name. So I thought I would try to see what she was dreaming about.

(In dream)

"JANE! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE" (Y/N) sobbed, her dead parents right next to her.
(Y/N) sobbed uncontrollably, then the dream faded and was at another point in time.

"ORDER IN THE COURT! We are all here for the questioning of Jane Richardson, and the adoption of (Y/N) Richardson!"
The scene fades away and a new one appears.

"We hope you like your new home (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) walks around, then a toddler comes walking up to her, she says "Hi (B/N), I hope we can be good siblings, even tho I'm adopted" she says with a faint smile on her face.

(Dream ends)

As I slowly process what just happened, I realized that (Y/N) was adopted because her older sister ran away after witnessing murder, and after someone named Jeff killed her parents. Jack just stayed where he was at, not wanting to let go of (Y/N). Soon he fell asleep laying right next to (Y/N).

( HELLO......................GOODBYE, XD!)