Lulu

You silently sighed as you wake up, you looked to your left, to see the same table from the other day, and you were still trying to think of a way to get out of the ropes.

You looked at the stairs, then you heard a door open and shut, a few seconds later you saw Jeff, and this girl, and a couple of other people, one of them looked like link from the game Majora's mask, he had a green tunic on, and green trousers, he also had a green pointy hat, but two things you noticed was that he didn't have any eyes; but he did have red pupils. And that he had elf shaped ears.

The other person was a girl with shiny black hair tied into pigtails, her skin was pale, and her dress was blue, her dress had holes and blood stains, but when you looked up to where her eyes would be, you saw that she didn't have any.

You looked down to the floor and waited for something to happen; yeah, you couldn't really do anything.

All you heard was yelling coming from Jeff saying, "Fuck! Nina, did you make sure that he thought that we didn't keep her here."

"Yeah."

Then you heard metal clanging coming from  the table.

You winced once you felt a sharp object come in contact with your skin, you looked at your arm, and it was dripping with blood. You looked up and you saw the girl with pigtails standing in front of you, she bent down, and put a knife to your cheek, she put the knife down and tried to wipe the blood of your cheek, but when she put her fingers near your face, you bit her. She fell back, and she licked the blood off her finger.

You glared at her, then you looked back at the ground. You saw Jeff walk up to you, he picked your head up, and he put his knife up to your lips, then he started cutting into your cheeks.

You started to scream, tears managed to escape your eyes, your cheeks were filled with blood dripping onto the concrete floor, you felt excruciating pain coming from your face, and you couldn't bare it.

When he was done cutting through your cheek, he licked the knife, then he kicked your leg.

*Time Skip*

When they left, all you could really do was hope that they would feed you; and let you use the bathroom.

You looked at the ground and say that Jeff had left one of the many knifes he had in the basement.

You tilted the chair in the knife's direction and the chair fell, you opened your mouth and bit the knife handle, you then started to cut through the rope that was tied around your wrist.

But you heard steps coming down the stairs, so you spit the knife out of your mouth and you just laid there.