He didnt see her...

You looked towards the stairs, and you saw the girl that had her cheeks torn through just like Jeff's, and you think her name was Nina.

She walked past you and went into one of the other rooms in the basement, and she came out holding a wooden baseball bat, she then stood in front of you and picked your chair up, she then swung the bat at your head.

You felt dizzy, and you could feel the blood dripping down your head.

You looked up, and then you saw her swing the bat again.

Then you blacked out.

Jack's POV

So, I went out looking for her again, I even went back to Jason's factory to ask him if he knew anything, but of course, I was being stupid...

Why would I ask a bunch of people that I kill with.

I started thinking about if the kidnapper thought that I was stupid enough to not check the last place that she was kidnapped.

*Time skip*

I stood in front of the mansion and walked in the front door slouching a little bit.

I looked at the couch seeing BEN sit there playing Mario cart. I walked into the kitchen, and opened the basement door, I walked down the stairs to see no one but Nina, and she was holding a bat.

So I decided to check the other rooms In the basement, and It only took me at least thirty minutes.

I didn't find her.

So I left and went back to the funeral home to find anything that could help find her.

Nina's POV

When Jack came down I was actually kinda surprised that he didn't see her, but that means that the spell that evil gave us worked.

So I dropped the bat, and I decided that if we need to bribe Jack, then we need to keep her alive, so I went and got her food after Jack left.