The conversation

Jack's POV

I was sitting in the living room with
(Y/N), Jane, and Smile. Then I remembered that I was supposed to meet Jason the toymaker at the abandoned factory for dolls that they used to make back in the 1970's.

I decided to sneak out to go and meet him, because (Y/N) would start to ask me questions, and I needed this to stay quiet. I was walking in the woods to the factory, and on my way there, I was looking at the moon, it was shining like a spot light on a stage, and the moonlight looked so beautiful, I couldn't help but think of how (Y/N)'s eyes shine just as bright.

I made it to the factory, and the first person I see was Eyeless Jack; He was asked to accompany Jason. Eyeless Jack told you that Jason was just in the next room, so I gave him a really big smile, and he scoffed and walked away, I laughed, then I walked into the room to see Jason standing at a desk working on one of the old dolls that were in the factory.

"Hey ya slimy goofball!"

"Hi Jack!"

I walked over to Jason to discuss why I was supposed to come here around 11pm. Jason looked at Jack with a are you serious look, then he started talking.

"Jack, we talked about this a week ago, how could you forget!?"

"I don't know, I guess I was busy."

"Okay then, so you remember Candy pop, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, he knows about (Y/N)."

I didn't know what to do, Candy pop wasn't supposed to know about her. I looked at Jason with widened eyes, and he seemed to notice that my reaction was from Candy pop knowing about
(Y/N). I told Jason I had to go, he nodded and went back to working on the old worn out doll, and I left the factory to go back to (Y/N)'s home.