The eyes

Laughs could be heard everywhere, and the smell of food filled the air, as you and your little brother walked up to the ticket stand, you notice that clown you saw when you were with your mom was there.

When you bought both of your tickets, you and (B/N) walked up to the clown surrounded by children, but you suddenly notice (B/N)'s face light up as he looked at the clown.

"JACK!!" Your little brother said this with enthusiasm, he ran over to the clown and hugged him.
"Do you know him (B/N)?" You asked still kinda shocked. (Maybe, lol)

The clown beamed at you, and so did (B/N).

"Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm jack" He said all of that with a really wide grin. When you looked at him you saw his cheeks turn grey, you thought it reminded you of a blush, you chuckled a little.

He noticed, then he looked at you slightly embarrassed, but still wearing a huge smile.

"So this is the jack I've been hearing so much about!?" You said it like you were slightly surprised, but you thought this seemed odd, you haven't seen him around the house before.

You were brought back to reality when someone walked passed you and spilled their drink on you.

" OMG I'M SO SORRY!" The voice sounded a little worried, but a little bit faked.

"It's no big deal, I can always clean it up."

You slightly looked to your right to see that Jack looked slightly mad, you wondered why, but you left the thought for later.

Your little brother, you, and jack were talking a little, you then noticed that the time flew by.

You smiled a little as you hugged jack, you blushed and you noticed that you caught him off guard, then noticed he was smiling a warm
smile. As you and (B/N) walked across the parking lot, you saw some blossoms soaring threw the air in front of you, it made you think of jack a little.

As you and (B/N) went to the car and buckled up, you drove off. When you made it back at the house you looked to see what the time was, 9:26, as you get out of the car, snicker remembering that your little brother fell asleep in the car so you opened his door, and picked him up.

When you opened the front door, you hear
(B/N) yawn, you smile, you lock the door and take your shoes off, you smile realizing that it was Friday. You walk up the stairs opening your little brother's room and slowly walk over to his bed placing him down lightly, you kiss his forehead and whisper goodnight.

When you went down stairs, you ate a snack and watched some tv, then you started getting tired.

As you stand up to get off the couch, you heard a vase clash against the floor, you ran over to the other side of the house to see where the vase broke, when you saw where it was, you went to go and get the broom to sweep it up.

*Time skip*

When you went to go investigate why the vase broke, you stood there in horror to see white and grey eyes glistening in the dark, you weren't sure if what you saw was real or not, when the eyes looked at you, you stared at into it's eyes, and you turned around and ran up to your room to hear steps running behind you

(Sorry it's Short but, AND the next episode will be out by the next two days, and I'll try to make it longer, thank you for your time.)