The enemy

As you were getting ready for bed, you saw a person outside your window, you walked over to the window to see a female standing at the edge of the forest, then she waved a knife at you, your eyes widened, you thought that she was the person that sent you the text message. You hurry up and get changed, then you walked out of your room, you were starving, so you went to get something to eat in the kitchen.

*Time skip*

You finished eating your favorite food, then you walked upstairs while your eye lids were heavy, you opened your bed room door, then shut it gently, you walk over to your bed to go to sleep. You closed your eyes to be greeted by the darkness.

Dream

You noticed that you were eight years old in this dream, you walked forward to see Jane, Jane looked like she did before the incident, you looked around the room to see a boy, you looked at him with horror on your face, the boy had a cut smile on his face, he was so pale you would have thought that he was a vampire, or a marshmallow, and he didn't have any eye lids, so you could see his brilliant bright blue eyes, and the first thing you noticed, was his hair, it was a beautiful raven black color.

He looked at you, then he smirked at you, Jane noticed that you were behind her.

"I told you to stay in your room!"

The man's smile widened, you looked behind him to see a girl that had a carved smile on her face just like him, she had black raven hair put up in a ponytail, her hair had a magenta streak in it, and she also had pale skin. Your sister grabbed your hand, then the both of you started to run, she pushed you into a bunker, then she said, "You can get out from here, if you keep on walking, there's a door at the end, go!"

Before your sister shut the bunker, someone was running straight at her, then you heard screaming, and fire cackling, then you felt tears run down your face, you started running towards the end of the bunker. Then you saw the moon light just within grasp.