The scream

Your heart pounding as you run up to your room, as soon as you reached your room, you slammed the door and locked it. When you squeeze your eyes shut, you felt cold breath on your ear, when you looked up, you saw a monochrome clown gazing at you with a warm smile.

"J-Jack!" You stuttered his name a little.

"What are you doing here!?"

"Oh nothing, but I just wanted to see you!" He said those words with a devious smile spread across his face, he made you blush and look away, you wondered why he was in your house.

Jack cackled, then Smiled warmly.

"Well it was nice meeting you but, I gotta check up on someone, see ya later sweetheart." Jack smirked as he saw your blushing face buried in you arm. Then He disappeared, "What happened?" You asked yourself as you slide against the door still shook up, then you remembered that before Jack left, you noticed a speck of red on his white face, and it looked as if it was spattered across his face.

You got up and went to take a shower, you felt the hot water smack against your skin in a soft delicate way, and you thought if Jack knew where you lived, does that mean that (B/N) imaginary friend is Jack, or a real imaginary friend that looks like Jack.

As you walk out of the bathroom, you start feeling tired, when you were in front of your bed, you stood there and collapsed on your
(F/C) comforter, you fell asleep right away, but in the middle of the night, you heard a muffled scream, and you immediately turned your head to face your door.

You got up and ran straight to (B/N)'s room, when you opened his door, he looked like he was being strangled, but he gasped for air as soon as you were in the room, he started crying.

"I don't know what I did w-wrong!" He said with his tearful voice.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight (B/N)?" You asked you 5 year old brother, and to your surprise he said yes, as you both walked to your room holding hands he started to fall asleep while he was walking, so you picked him up and opened your door, you placed him onto your bed, and you tucked him im, when you were done, you decided to go to bed to, so you grabbed a blanket and went to sleep on a pillow that was on the edge of the bed.

*Time skip*

You yawned, and looked over to see your little brother snoring, you snicker, as you went downstairs to make him breakfast, the door to your bedroom was open, you glared at the door before leaving the room leaving the door wide open, you went downstairs, and your feet smacking at the floor below, you decided to make omelettes for you and your brother. Before you started cooking you found a note on the counter, it said,"We won't be coming home for another month sweetie, and the same goes for your mother, we both love you dearly. Love mom, and dad."
You mumbled under your breath at how they're never home, after you made breakfast, you went upstairs to wake your brother up, when you went upstairs, you saw him standing in front of your bedroom door, just standing there, you told him that breakfast was ready, he looked excited and practically ran downstairs. You start to smile seeing he was this happy, you started eating and afterwards you just sat there waiting for (B/N) to get done eating.

When he was done, you told him he could go play, he seemed hesitant, but went to play anyway, you didn't realize you were this tired and you passed out on the couch, when you woke up you looked at the clock, it said 3:58 PM, you stood up and went to (B/N)'s room, as soon as you knocked, he opened the door and gave you a hug, you smiled.

"What are you doing?"

"Ohhh, nothing!" He giggled a little, and a smile left his face. He pointed at the corner of the room, you raised an eyebrow and asked him what was there, he looked at you then he said that Jack was there, You looked at him puzzled, then you said ohh, Jack was there, he gave me a frown, then he sighed, You wondered why he was acting that way, but kept it to yourself. You told him supper would be ready in an hour, then you left his room to take a nap because your a sleeping nightmare, and or a SLEEP MONSTER.

(HEHEHEHHE, IDK WHY I thought that the main character AKA YOU would be a SLEEP MONSTER, XD )