The blood

There were cops everywhere, and the crime scene tape was so bright you might have thought it was made of the sun. The police questioned you, and you tried to answer as truthfully as possible. You were walking to your car and got in, you wondered what happened to that lady while you were down in the lobby helping Janis, and she did say she saw something outside the window, but when you went to see what it was she claimed it disappeared, you turned the car keys and drove home, you got out of the car and grabbed your stuff before you locked the door, you walked up to the house door and gently put the keys into the door knob, when the door opens you were tackled to the ground by Jack, he hugged you, which made you smile, "I missed you sweetheart!"

Jack's words made your heartbeat quicken, "I-I missed you to Jack." You don't know why you stuttered, but it made Jack blush a little, you noticed something, you grabbed Jack's arm and he looked at you a little bit surprised, you grab the arm of his sleeve and look at the blood on the side, You asked Jack why there was blood on his shirt, Jack said he had accidentally cut himself earlier, you sighed and told him okay, than you walked into the kitchen to fix something for all of you to eat.

( SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT, I'll try to make it longer next time, bye and have a great day )