The kiss

When you were done getting ready for the day you walked out of your room, then you see Jack standing there waiting for you.

"Good morning blossom."

Your face turned a light shade of pink then you went over to Jack, and asked him where the both of you were going, he simply said, "it's a surprise."

Jack grabbed your hand then took you to the front door, he put a blind fold over your eyes, then he took your hand again. The next minute he let go of your hand, then took of the blind fold, you saw a beautiful carnival, it was shining head to toe in lights, and the smell of candy filling the air.

"Jack!"  Your eyes went wide because you've never seen anything like it before, then you smiled a little bit.

"D-Do you not like it?!" He sounded worried that you didn't like it.

"I love it Jack, it's beautiful!" Your remark made Jack feel at ease, and he was less tense. He walked up to you then he kissed you on the forehead, you blushed like crazy, and your face looked as if it was on fire. Jack noticed you blushing and it made him smile, and he blushed as well.

*Time skip*

After you and Jack were done with almost every ride in the carnival, there was one more ride left... the Ferris wheel.

"Whoa, hey Jack can we ride the Ferris wheel?!"

"Yeah we can ride it."

You were really excited, as jack closed the Ferris wheel door so you wouldn't fall out, then the ride started. You looked at the view when you were almost at the top, then you noticed Jack was looking at you, he seemed to be deep in thought.

You were wanting to do this for a while, you leaned forward, then your lips were on Jack's, you could tell he was no longer zoned out, he looked at you with wide eyes, then he kissed you back. When the ride stopped you let go of Jack, then you looked him in the eyes while your face was burning red.

"(Y/N), I've been wanting to ask you this for a while, and umm, well-"  

"Jack! Where are you man!" You heard a shouting in the distance, then you saw a man with black shoulder length hair, beautiful light blue eyes, and he had no eye lids, he had a smile carved into his face, and he wore a white hoodie. Jack grumbled, he got up and started walking towards the man, he stopped right in front of the man. The man seemed intimidated, then he started laughing, then he looked in your direction. He started walking over here, Jack was giving the man a look, and if looks could kill, the man would be dead already.

The man approached you, he smiled then said, "Hi my name is Jeff, what's your name."

"My name is (Y/N)."

"Looks like we're going to be pretty good friends." He muttered something, that you couldn't hear, but Jack sure could, because Jack was standing right behind him, Jeff looked behind him, then he said, " well sh*t I better get going."  He walked off into the distance then disappeared.

You asked Jack what he was going to ask you, he said I'll tell you another time. You and Jack started walking, then he put the blind fold over your eyes then held your hand, then a couple of minutes later he took off your blind fold, then you saw that you were right in front of your room. You ran over to Jack and kissed him on the cheek, he blushed, then you said goodnight, then you went to get ready for bed.

When you were done you turned off the lights, then you were laying in bed, thinking about what Jack wanted to tell you.

But it would have to wait for another time.