Just sleep

You woke up to see Jack, and you blushed a lot when you finally noticed that your head was lying on his lap. You looked around the room for a moment, then you saw Jane sleeping on the other side of the couch, you looked at the clock on the wall to see that it said 8:57 pm.

You sighed, then you sat up. You put your feet over the side of the couch and got up, you got two blankets, one for Jane, and one for Jack. You didn't want to wake them up, so you just got them some blankets. You yawned, but before you walked upstairs you looked at Jack and Jane, you smile to yourself thinking about how Jane would make a fuss about how you were sleeping on Jack's lap when she woke up. So you just kept on walking upstairs to your bedroom, you were still very tired, so you didn't change your clothes, you just shut your bedroom door, you shut your bedroom light off, then you fall face first into your bed.

You move a bit so you could face the window, you then start to think about smile, you kinda forgot was still sleeping on your bed, you smile, then pet his fur, he starts wagging his tail, then he closes his eyes again, you look out your window to be greeted by the blood moon, you quietly whispered, "I was starting to wonder when the blood moon would come out."

Then you close your eyes, and you hold onto the warm furry husky. 

(Hey guys! I would like to say I'm sorry for this episode being so short, and this is totally off topic, but this is my answer for @satanist_babe,

YAS I'll be your friend!

And thank you all for being so supportive, I've had nothing but good comments from you all, and thank you for that!

Question of the day!

Do you have a pet?

Bye and have a great day!)