Who is she again?

You and Jane were at the place that she had told you to go to, and it looked kinda run down, and it had vines coming out of the windows and there was broken glass everywhere.

As you and Jane step out of the car, you looked around at the scenery.

You noticed that the front door handles were broken off.

Jane grabbed your hands, then she practically dragged you into the old house.

When the both of you were in, she yelled,

"Angel, Candy, Jill, Kate! Were here!"

There was silence for a minute, then you saw Candy Pop come out from behind the door at the end of the hallway.

"Come on in girls!"

You and Jane walked in behind the door, and it looked exactly like Candy Pops imaginary land that you went to in your dream.

You saw everyone sitting at a table in the center of the room, and you immediately noticed that one of the girls tensed up when they saw you, but you realized that the girl was the one that helped you out of the forest; she was wearing the same mask that the one person was wearing when they helped you out of the forest.

You saw a couple of new people there, one looked like and angel because they had fake wings, and their aura was heavenly, she had really short blonde hair, and she wore all white, you also saw that she didn't have eyes.

The other girl kinda looked like Jack, but she had really long hair, and she had a different persona.

You and Jane sat down at the table with Candy and everyone else.

"Hello, my name is Jill, it's a pleasure to meet you darling."

"It's also very nice to meet you to."

"Hello my name is Angel, what's your name?"

"My name is (Y/N)."

"Okay, since everyone has been introduced, let's get this tea party started before Sally finds out were here." Candy Pop spoke this sounding kinda worried.

"Wait." You said.

You walked over to the other side of the table to the girl with the mask on and said, "Can I please know your name?"