The two men

You get up to grab your stuff to go to work. You were also very surprised you weren't fired yet, but you were thankful.

You turned around and told Jane and Jack bye, you walked over to the door and when you were outside you shut it. When you walked over to your car, you were thinking about where smile went, then the next thing you knew was that you were in your car and ready to go to work, you had your sitting right next to you, you pulled out of the drive way, and you were on the road to the hospital, it was at least five miles away.

When you stopped at a stop sign, somebody came up to your car and opened the door grabbing you by the shirt, they put a rag with chloroform in it on your mouth, then they put a bag in your head. The last thing you remember before being knocked out was that there was a little bit of bickering coming from the people that were taking you, they said, "Hey you doofus, watch where your going."

"Well I would if I could actually see!"

"Oh shut up, you can see just fine, your always hyperactive because of the amount of waffles you eat!"

"Well maybe I just like waffles!"

"shut up! Your so God Damn annoying." 

Then you blacked out.

(Hey guys, sorry this story was to short, I'll make the next one at least 1,000 words long.

Question of the day, Who's your favorite creepypasta?

Okay bye guys and have a great day!)