The train

You yawn slightly as you open your eyes to see Violet standing in the door way saying, "(Y/N), it's time to go to the station, please get ready."

She then walked out of the room and shut the door behind her. You stood up and looked into the dresser next to the bed, it had boy and girl clothes in it, so you grabbed some clothes of your choice, and walked down stairs.

As you reached the bottom step, one of Violet's kids slung something at you with a slingshot, but before you could see who it was, the child ran out of site.

You sighed then walked over to the hallway and entered the living room, you saw all of Violet's kids sitting on the couch; you couldn't really hurt them because Violet took care of you, and she let you stay at her house. You then sat down on the recliner in the corner of the room and started watching spongebob with the kids.

*Time skip*

Violet walked into the room and said, "Okay, let's get going."

You stood up and walked to the front door, you put your shoes on and followed everyone else out the door.

The children sat in the back, Violet sat in the drivers seat, and you sat in the passengers seat; the father was at work.

*Time skip*

Violet offers to take you to get on the train, but you declined, Violet then gave you some money and said, "I hope to see you soon, good bye."

You smiled and waved at her and her... children; it seems like Jack is rubbing off on you. 

You got on the train and fell asleep just waiting to get back home to your sister, Jack, and Smile Dog.