The many kisses

You wake up slowly, and you look over at your door, and Jack burst through, you groaned because he cane in your room so early, he looked at you, then walked over, he pulled your blanket off of you and picked up your chin, he smiled at you, and you were taken aback by his actions and started blushing like crazy. Then he kissed you with passion, you didn't know why, but he did, you kissed back, then Jack broke away from the kiss, then he said, "I can't wait for later today!"

You looked at him confused, but he just chuckled, and you decided to get your lazy butt up and get your clothes to take a shower.

*Time skip*

After your shower you walked down stairs to be greeted by Jack, you walked over to him, and sit on his lap which catches him off guard, he smiles at you, and you giggle a little bit.

You lean closer to his face to kiss him, then he kisses you back, he bites your lip for access, you didn't know what to do, but then you decided to open your mouth, then he slid his tongue into your mouth, then the both of you deepen the kiss, he wraps his arm around his waist.

But then out of nowhere Jane walked in and the two of you immediately stopped kissing because Jane gets, jealous easily.

You got off of Jack's lap and sat next to him. Jane cane in and smiled at you, she went over to the other side of the couch and turned on the TV. 

(Sorry for the short episode, but I want to ask you guys what type of creepypasta x reader I should write next, and I want to tell you all that, heh, I'll be writing ANYTHING in the creepypasta x reader books, like lemons, drama, smut, you name it.

And I would want to include all of your opinions, so let me know.

Question of the day, who's your favorite celebrity?

Okay guys, bye and have a great day!)