Home?!

You awaken from a jolt, you look out of the train window to see a station. You stand up and walk towards the nearest exit, when you got off you decided to ask someone where you were, you walked up to an elderly man, you then said, "Hello Sir, may I ask where I am?"

He looked at you in a startled way, you could tell he was looking at the bandages on your face, he then brought himself back to reality and said, "Um yeah, Miss, your in the region of (y/h). (It means 'your home')

You said a quick thank you, then you were on your way out of the station.

As soon as you left the station, you had to keep on walking until you at least found a place that was familiar.

So you walked, and didn't stop walking until you stopped in front of the hospital that you worked at. From there, you knew where you had to go to, so you jogged home.

You were in your neighborhood, and you were almost there, but your legs were so tired, and you felt as if you were going to pass out, but you made to your front door, and you started to bang on the door.

A couple of seconds later, you saw Jane crack the door and look through. As soon as she saw you, she pulled you inside and hugged you, you hugged her back, but you were just so tired, and your face hurt.

A couple of minutes later, you were sitting on the couch and Jane was sitting next to you, then all of a sudden, you heard, "(Y/N)!"

Then you were being hugged by Jack.