The circus

When you woke up, you yawned, and blinked slightly, when you opened your eyes, you felt a tight grip on your waist disappear, as you slowly got up, you thought this was a little weird, when you got up you saw a trail of (F/C) laid out on the floor, you followed it up stairs, you wondered why it was in front of your brothers room.

As you slowly open your brothers door, you see a bag of candy on the ground, and you noticed it had writing on it, you walked out of the room and looked at the writing, it said "I'm sorry, please forgive me gumdrop."

You wondered who wrote the note, and you walked into your brothers room and turned his light on, you fell backwards, and started to hyperventilate, as you started to cry at the sight you saw, you took notice at a music box right next to the door, you didn't want to describe what the scene looked like, you grabbed the music box, and ran downstairs with tears filling your eyes, and you quickly grabbed your phone and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency!?"

"My little brother has been brutally murdered in his bedroom!" You started sobbing into your arm, then the police said they would be right over.

After 5 minutes the police arrived, and questioned you about the crime scene, and why there was a trail of candy, and a note left specially for you. You sobbed quietly, and said you don't know, and cried harder then you already were.

When the police left, you went upstairs and fell asleep crying on your bed. When you fall asleep you had a dream, or was it a nightmare.

( In the dream )

As you wake up slowly, you thought am I dreaming, but when you turn to your right, you saw a clown sitting there, and you told yourself to try and escape, when you got up you slowly tip toed away from the mattress you were on, when you opened the circus tent curtain, you looked over your shoulder, and saw that the clown was sitting there humming the nursery rhyme, pop goes the weasel.

Before I walked out, you stared at the clown, then it hit you, that was Jack. When you walked out of the tent you looked around and saw a carnival, you smirked and thought how ironic this was, as you walked over to this food stand you tried to read what it said on the top, but you were to short.

When you finally reached the top you wiped the dust away from it, and it said cotton candy, your mouth watered at the thought of cotton candy, when you tried to get down, you fell and hit your head on something hard, but you screamed when you fell, when you realized that you screamed, you immediately got up and ran into one of the nearby circus tents.

You heard someone come running out of one of the tents, and just my their presence you could tell they were worried, you sat down, and started thinking of a way to get out of here, you slowly drifted off to sleep, but the last thing you remember is a voice saying, "I was worried something happened to you."

( Dream ends )

When you woke up, you ran out of bed and into your brothers room, when you got there you opened the door and looked down at the music box, you picked it up, and out of nowhere, you saw Jack standing right in front of you, you looked up at the tall figure, and smiled.

"H-Hi Jack." Jack was pleased to hear you saying his name, and smiled.

"Why hello my gumdrop!"

That word, why does he call you gumdrop, you blushed a little bit at his words, he noticed and smirked.

"How did you get into my house?"

"I have my ways~"

As you both walked down stairs, you asked him if he wanted anything to eat, he just asked if you had candy, you smiled and nodded. When you were in the kitchen, you grabbed some
(F/C), and gave it to Jack, then you made yourself some breakfast, and ate.

When you were done you started wondering about who might have killed your brother, but when you think of the topic it brings tears to your eyes. You saw Jack looking over at you with a worried expression.

"What's wrong gumdrop?" You smiled a little at the nickname.

"Nothing, it's just, I want to find out who killed my little brother the other night." Tears started rolling down your face like a river.

You leaned over to find that Jack was hugging you, you sobbed as you buried your face in his shirt crying, he looked at you, then he looked away as if he was hiding something. As you were crying, you put the music box down, and you fell asleep.

( HI, I WOULD LIKE TO STATE THE FOLLOWING CREEPYPASTAS I WANT TO ADD, LIKE JEFFY, ToBy, MaSKy, AnD HoOdIE, AnD EJ. Thanks for listening to my rubbish! AND DON'T ASK HOW THE MUSIC BOX ENDED UP IN (B/N)'S ROOM )
(New edit: and including BEN. YEET)