52

JJ's POV

After Riley had calmed down a bit, she moved to sit in the hospital bed. Myself and Simon had reverted the couch bed back into a couch again. Ethan and Josh are sat in chairs on the one side of Riley's bed while Tobi and Vik are on the other side. Harry, Simon, and I are all sat on the couch now with Harry in the middle of Simon and myself.

A light series of knocks are heard on the door before it opens to reveal Dr. Elis.

"How are you feeling today, Riley?" the doctor asks as he checks her chart.

"I feel just fine. My feed last night went well too," Riley answers his question.

"I'm glad to hear that. After getting all of your tests back we don't see anything that could have been causing your cough there, but we were looking through some of your medications and found that the medication you take to help with the fainting has some side effects that can increase the symptoms of your asthma. We believe that you were having an asthma attack. We would like to take you off of that medication for a while to see if it would be possible to keep you off it," the doctor explains his diagnosis of what originally brought us here.

"How long are you wanting me to stay off of it?" Riley questions.

"I'd like to try a month, but if it seems like it's not going to be possible give me a call and I'll prescribe some pain killers for the chest pain and you'll have your inhaler to end the coughing. Obviously we would rather you not become overly dependent on pain killers which is why we want you to try and take you off the medication," he explains.

"Buddy is normally pretty good with alerting me about thirty seconds before I go down so hopefully it will be alright," Riley sighs as she pets the bird dog laid by her legs.

"I'm going to send out your discharge papers when I pass by the nurse station on the rest of my morning rounds. I would guess that it'll be after lunch before it goes through and you are allowed to leave. The nurse that comes to discharge you will get you an IV pole and the feed machine for you to take with you and they should be covered by your insurance," the doctor finishes as he closes his clipboard.

"Thank you so much, it was so nice to see you again," Riley thanks him.

"No problem, and I hope that the next time we meet isn't under the same circumstances," Dr. Elis concludes before he leaves again.

"Well that's not very ideal now is it?" Josh states relating to the medication situation.

"It's really not, but I think we'll manage," Riley says with a small smile.

"You want me to go let Buddy out in the courtyard for a bit before his breakfast?" Harry offers as he stands from between Simon and I.

"If you wouldn't mind," Riley accepts his offer. Harry makes his way over to the bed and places his hands on Riley's cheeks. He kisses her before he moves to grab Buddy's leash and walks him out of the room.

A steady conversation falls over all of the boys about some Sidemen Sunday ideas. A nurse enters the room and moves around to take out Riley's IV in preparation for her departure later on in the day. She swiftly leaves as the talking picks up again. Harry returns with Buddy and joins in the conversation as he sits back down in his seat. I watch as Riley stands and gets Buddy some water and food. 

Instead of going to sit back in her bed, Riley walks over to my direction. I give her a questioning glance before she grabs my hand gently and tugs on it slightly. A smirk pulls at the corner of her lips. The boys are too deep in their conversation to acknowledge that I am being prompted to follow the girl.

She leads me into the bathroom and closes the door. Her hands settle on my shoulders as she stands in front of me.

"Hi," she says quietly. A small and shy smile sits on her lips.

"Hi," I chuckle with a bit of confusion. My confusion subsides as she leans up and presses her lips to mine. I place my hands to her waist and gently pull her body closer to mine as she moans into my mouth.

I leave her lips after a while of just some steamy kisses to leave some on her neck. My hands travel down her hips and to her thighs. I gently lift her up more so that I don't have to bend down as much. I turn and lightly press her back to the wall as her legs wrap around my body. Her arms wrap around my shoulders more to keep me close to her.

"JJ," she breathes in a quiet tone as my teeth lightly dig into the skin of her neck. I don't make the mark too dark before moving to the next spot on her skin to do the same.

"Maybe we should continue this later at home. The others have probably figured out what's going on," I utter to the girl against me. She runs her fingers through my hair.

"And?" She replies with a smirk. She lightly tugs my hair to the side so that she can leave delicate kisses to the side of my neck now.

"I just figured you'd want to wait until we can be somewhere more private. Somewhere I can lay you down and take your shirt off so that I can kiss over your shoulders and stomach and-," I whisper into her ear.

"Okay, okay, okay," she says quickly as a shiver runs through her body. Her breathing slightly increased as she imagined it in her mind. I just chuckle as she shifts in my hold uncomfortably. "Promise?" She questions skeptically.

"Would I say it if I didn't mean it?" I smile as I pull away from her slightly to look at her. Her cheeks are tinted pink as her eyes are clouded with a bit of lust. "You ready to go back out?" I ask her as I rest my forehead on hers.

"Not yet," she replies as her eyes are closed.

"A bit worked up still, are we?" I joke with her. One of her eyes opens to give me a glare.

"Shut up, it's your fault anyway," she lightly chuckles as she opens both eyes fully.

"I'm pretty sure you are the one who brought me in here," I state as I remember her grabbing my hand and leading me in here.

"But I was thinking about yesterday morning when we were on the couch in the lounge and-," she starts as her tone gets slightly more teasing.

"Yes I remember what happened. We are supposed to be calming down right now, remember?" I remind her.

"But what if I don't want to?" She questions quietly as she attaches our lips. She attempts to deepen the kiss, but I refuse and keep it just a simple kiss. She whines out frustratedly. 

"We are waiting," I remind her yet again. I smile slightly as she pouts.

"I bet one of the others wouldn't make me wait," she replies smugly. I can tell she is really trying to get her way and get a reaction out of me.

"Which one do you reckon you'd bring in here if I left?" I question her in amusement. I've never seen this much confidence come from her before. I love it.

"Josh and Ethan wouldn't do anything since this is a hospital. Tobi and Vik wouldn't do anything because they would be worried about other people hearing. I bet Simon would be hesitant but would do it eventually, and Harry wouldn't give a shit," she reasons out. She isn't wrong though.

"But you aren't going to because you'll be too tired after you're done with one of them to do anything at home with me. When I promise, I deliver," I whisper once more into her ear. She squirms lightly in my hold.

"Fine. What if I just tease them a bit?" Riley suggests as a compromise as she rests her head on my shoulder. 

"I would love to see that," I laugh a bit. The looks on those poor boys faces when they realize what innocent little Riley is doing to them.

Another one. I hope you guys enjoyed. Until next time, Ilya, bye!