7

Josh's POV

I awoke about an hour later, the time on the clock across the room read 4:36am. I looked down at Riley, still asleep and in the same position as the last time I was awake. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair.

I felt Buddy shift slightly at the foot of the bed and saw his head up and looking towards the door. The door opened and a small sliver light from the hallway revealed a tall, lanky figure that moved into the room and quietly shut the door. I knew it was Simon, he was probably having trouble sleeping himself. I watched as he moved to the foot of the bed when he noticed Buddy lying there. He pet his head a couple of times before looking at Riley in amazement.

"Hey, beautiful, come here," I said quietly as not to startle the boy and both to not wake the girl. His head snapped over to me and he moved around the bed and over to me. I moved my arm and gestured for him to lay next to me as well. He got into the bed and cuddled into me just as Riley was on the opposite side. I wrapped my arm around his waist as he got into the identical position of the sleeping girl. I tilted my head and kissed his forehead. His face rubbed against my sleeping shirt covered chest. I moved my hand up and down his back and down to his ass a couple of times. I could feel his smirk as he kissed my neck a few times. I watched as he settled his head on my chest and stared at Riley.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" I said quietly. He nodded slowly and and moved his hand to her hair and lightly stroked her hair. She stirred slightly and then settled back down.

"You need to get some sleep, baby boy," I said as I leant down to kiss his forehead, but he surprised me by moving his face up to mine. He sat up on his elbow and put his hand to the back of my neck, deepening the kiss. My hand slipped back down to his ass. At my touch he moaned into my mouth. Eventually, Simon pulled away and let his forehead rest on mine.

"Not that I'm complaining, but where the hell did that come from?" I said with a smirk. Even though the room was dark, I could still see his face darken in color.

"It's just been awhile," he said softly. I hummed.

"Tell you what, tomorrow after our day out, I will request that you and I share a room to sleep together and we can do whatever you want," I said as I lightly squeezed his ass.

"Really?" He asked sounding excited. I chuckled at his excitement. I nodded and kissed his nose.

"Now get some rest, we both need it," I said as he laid back down and got comfy.

"Love you, Joshy," he whispered sleepily.

"Love you too, baby," I replied and shortly after he was out cold. I followed suit shortly after.

I woke up to hearing voices. They were talking in hushed whispers. I opened my eyes to see JJ and Tobi standing next to the bed, behind Simon.

"Morning, Joshy," Tobi said as he lent back against JJ's chest. JJ's arms wrapped around the smaller boy.

"Morning, boys," I replied. My hand left Simon's side and reached out to hold Tobi's. Both of their eyes drifted to the girl sleeping on the other side of me.

"Josh...how?" JJ asked out, astonished. His hands traced up and down the smaller boy's sides, causing him to shudder and relax into him further.

"She had an episode last night and since she tends to have multiple, I asked her if she would come lay with me so I could help her," I explained as I glanced down at the sound asleep blonde.

"What even causes her to have an episode?" Simon's groggy voice asked from my chest.

"She said she would tell us sometime soon, but only when she is ready and when we are all together. She said that it's triggering to talk about," I said and squeezed Tobi's hand. It was quiet for a while, all eyes on the beautiful, peaceful girl.