55

Riley's POV

I continue to lead Harry to JJ's room as I notice Simon and Ethan enter Simon's room. Once in JJ's room I continue into the bathroom. Harry looks surprised since I didn't go more into the main bedroom. I close the door to the bathroom and walk up to Harry. I place my hands on the sides of his face and he immediately kisses me. His hands pull my hips closer to his own.

I suddenly take a step away from Harry. He looks very confused at first until I reach down to the hem of my shirt and pull it off. Shock spreads across his face. Next I slip off my sweatpants and make my way over to the shower and turn the water on. I look back over my shoulder at Harry to see him frozen in place and just watching me. I reach behind my back and unclasp my bra. I toss it off to the side. I shimmy off my underwear and kick them off to the side as well. I untie my hair and then step into the shower.

"Are you going to join me or just stand there?" I question the blonde as I let the water run over my body. I hear scrambling as he comes to his senses. I turn to face him when he steps into the shower. I grab his hand and pull him into the stream of water. Harry's hands hesitantly raise to my neck. They slowly trace down the sides of my body until they still at my waist. I place a hand to the back of his neck and pull him down and into another kiss. The kiss is extremely slow and passionate as water droplets from Harry's face fall onto mine. Harry breaks the deep kiss and stays close. His eyes are roaming my face and watching as water runs over my skin.

"You are so beautiful," he mutters as his eyes settle on mine. A smile breaks out onto my face.

"You're pretty stunning too, you know," I comment back. My fingers lightly trace over his chest and stomach. Harry's eyes close at the feeling of my hands roaming his body. While his eyes are closed I place a kiss to his neck and then step around him so that I am in the stream of water more.

I continue on and have an actual shower. When I have finished washing my hair and body I turn to check on Harry. His mouth is slightly agape as he is watching me. I don't miss the problem that he has either. I laugh slightly as I take a step closer to him.

"You want me to send one of the others up to help you out, or are you good to take care of yourself?" I teasingly question the aroused boy. After he doesn't answer I raise an eyebrow at him. "Want me to get someone for you?" I ask again as I trace his bottom lip with my thumb which prompts him to close his mouth. This time he shakes his head.

"Alright, I'll leave you to it then," I smile as I lean in and kiss him one last time. I exit the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I make sure that there is another towel out for when Harry is done. I make my way into JJ's closet and search through his clothes for something that might fit me at least a little bit.

I find a hoodie that doesn't completely swallow me but is also a bit baggier since I'm no longer wearing a bra. It goes down to just below my bottom. I don't find any bottoms that would fit me so I walk out of JJ's room and to my room to retrieve some. On my way there, Simon's door opens and Simon and Ethan emerge both with wild hair and wrinkled clothing. They both do a double take as they notice that I'm there and in only a hoodie. I say nothing and playfully stick my tongue out at them as I enter my room. They both stick their tongues back out at me as they continue to the stairs to go back to the others.

I quickly put on a pair of underwear and a pair of leggings. I also run a brush through my wet hair so that it looks a little nicer. I realize that the sticker that holds my nasogastric tube to my cheek is starting to fall off from the water. I make my way down the stairs and hear voices coming from the lounge.

I walk into the lounge to see Josh and JJ working on putting together my IV stand that will hold my pump and formula bag while I have my feeds. Tobi and Vik are each opening up another box. One contains about a months worth of formula while the other holds a bunch of miscellaneous stuff like more face stickers, alcohol wipes, syringes to help flush the tubing after a feed, and little packets of Vaseline to put around my nose to help prevent friction, dry skin, and nosebleeds.

"Hey, babe. Where's Harry?" Josh asks as he notices me enter the room.

"He is taking a proper shower," I reply. At the sound of my voice Buddy jumps up from his spot on the couch beside Ethan and Simon. He runs up to me and sits at my feet, begging for attention. I pet his head and down his body.

"What's the difference between a proper shower and a not proper shower?" Vik questions from his seat on the floor. His face is scrunched up in thought.

"Proper showers are the ones that you actually take to get clean," I reply as I make eye contact with Vik. His face flushes red as he finally understands. The others all laugh. I approach Tobi and Vik and reach down into the box containing the face stickers. I grab one of the stickers and one of the alcohol wipes and head in the direction of the bathroom.

"You need any help?" The voice of Tobi speaks up as I'm in the doorway of the lounge.

"Yea, actually," I respond and wait for Tobi to get to his feet and catch up to me. I continue on to the bathroom with Tobi and Buddy in tow.

I prop myself up onto the counter when I reach the small room. Tobi goes into the cabinet under the sink and rummages around for something. He makes a small noise of success as he stands up with a bottle of baby oil in one hand and a couple q-tips in the other. He is so sweet to consider grabbing them to make it easier to take off the sticker the rest of the way. I can't help the smile that covers my lips as he dips a q-tip in the oil and then moves to stand in between my legs.

"Hello," Tobi chuckles as we are fairly close together.

"Hi," I giggle as he begins to ease the sticker off of my face using the oil. When the sticker is finally free from my skin he throws it in the bin with the q-tip. I proceed to open the alcohol wipe. I go to to take it out of the packet before Tobi stops me.

"I've got it," he says gently as he wipes off my cheek and the tube with the wipe. He then lightly blows on my cheek so that it will dry faster which causes me to giggle once again. He takes the sticker from me as well and peels off the backing before he places it over the tube and to my skin.

"Thanks, Tobi," I say sincerely as he throws away the rest of the trash.

"Anything for you," he replies with a smile on his lips. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and pull him closer to me as I kiss him. His hands move to my back and gently run up and down them as the kiss gets deeper. My legs wrap around his hips and bring our bodies closer together now. I know from the other day that his neck is a bit sensitive, so I slowly break the kiss and move to his jaw and down his neck.

"Riley," Tobi moans as I lightly bite at his skin. I pull away from his skin slightly to see that I made a mark on his skin that isn't too noticeable but is still there. I kiss the mark before I sit back and take in the expression on his face. Part of his face is scrunched up in annoyance that I wasn't continuing anymore. The other expression visible on his face is pleasure. Tobi groans as he places his head on my shoulder. I lightly run my fingers over his hair and down his back.

"Hey Tobs, lunch is here," JJ calls as he appears in the doorway. I let my legs fall from Tobi's hips and kiss the side of his head. He then pulls back slightly and leaves a light kiss on my lips. He offers me a hand as I slip off of the counter. Tobi and JJ go into the kitchen while I go into the lounge since I have already eaten and lay on the floor with Buddy.

This semester is kicking my ass with so much schoolwork so sorry for the slow updates. I really am trying. I think I have some more ideas to incorporate so that should give me a bit more motivation and inspiration. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!