38

Tobi's POV

After we all ate dinner, we decided to watch a movie together. We decided on Finding Nemo so that it was appropriate for Elouise to watch.

Elouise is sprawled over Josh's lap with Simon also leaning into his side. On the other side of Josh, Harry closely holds Vikk to his chest. Then JJ and Ethan are sat together with JJ's arm around the others waist. Since the couch is an "L" shaped sectional, those seven were sat on the longer side and facing the television. I am sat on the shorter side that faces the others with a tired Riley in my lap.

She was facing me as she was sat on my lap with her legs wrapped around my waist. Her arms are tucked around my chest. Her head rests on my shoulder with her nose resting against my neck. My hands rest on her lower back, rubbing along her back every now and then. I glance down at her to see her eyes closed and breathing steady as she sleeps.

"I'm surprised that this one lasted longer than that one," Josh chuckled as he tickled the stomach of Elouise and then gestures over to Riley. Elouise squeals and squirms against Josh's hand. Simon stares at Josh in admiration as he plays with the young girl. Riley stirs in her sleep and tightens her grip around my torso.

"Should we head to bed, then?" JJ suggests as the credits to the movie scroll down the screen.

"No!" Elouise exclaims as she sits up in Josh's lap. She tries to dart from his lap and escape, but Josh grabs and stops her.

"I don't think so," Josh states with a sly grin on his face. Elouise turns to him and sticks her tongue out and then pats both of his bearded cheeks, causing him to chuckle at the random act.

"Where is everyone staying tonight?" Simon asks with a yawn. Elouise then turns to Simon and pats his cheeks as well. A smile tugs at his lips.

"I think it's assumed that Riley and Tobi are together tonight. It's been a while since I spent a night with Ethan," Josh states. A smile spreads over Ethan's face as he nods.

"Stay with me, Vikky?" Harry asks as he nudges the smaller boy on him. The tan skinned boy nods tiredly.

"That leaves you and me, Si," JJ says with a grin.

"I'll let Buddy out and then bring him back up to where you guys sleep," Harry says as he shuffles out from under Vikk. He calls the dog as he leaves the room. Buddy follows closely behind.

"Which room are we in?" I ask as I shift Riley's arms to around my shoulders instead of my torso.

"Take mine," Simon says as he stands and makes his way over. He kisses Riley's head and then my lips. The rest of the boys copy Simon. Elouise kisses Riley's head as well and gives me a pat on the cheek. With that, I stand and place my hands under her thighs and make my way out of the room and up to Simon's room.

On the way over to the bed, Riley slightly stirs. Her arms around my neck stretch slightly.

"Tobi?" She mumbles into my neck.

"Yes, Love?" I ask as I sit on the edge of the bed. I move my hands to her back, one on her upper back, and one on her lower back.

"Love you," She says quietly and kisses my neck. A shiver runs down my spine at the light contact. I tilt my head slightly to the side and run my hands across her back.

"Love you too, baby," I whisper as she continues. When she comes to a stop, her face nuzzles into my neck, causing me to chuckle. I wrap my arms around her body and pull her closer to me.

The door to the room opens and Buddy trots in followed by Harry. Harry comes over to us and kisses me first before kissing Riley's forehead.

"Goodnight, Love you both," he says as he takes a few steps towards the door.

"Love you too," we both reply back. Harry sneaks out of the room, shutting the lights off as he goes. We sit in the dark and hold each other as Buddy jumps up onto the bed. He curls into a ball at the foot of the bed.

"Tobi?" Riley questions. Her voice sounds tired and drowsy. Her lips brush against the skin of my neck.

"Yes?" I wait for her to speak next. It takes her a few minutes before she finally speaks again.

"Can I kiss you?" She mumbles. I feel my face grow warm.

"Of course," I mumble back. I feel her lips curl upwards on my neck.

Her head lifts from my shoulder. She shuffles her body even closer to mine. Her hands rest on my jaw as she guides my face to hers. Our lips connect and mold together. My hands settle on her waist as our lips move together. Riley's tongue slips past her lips and traces mine. I allow her access and deepen the kiss. Her arms shift to around my neck, pulling us closer together.

Eventually, we pull back and look at each other. A smile adorned her face along with her drooping, tired eyes.

"You tired?" I chuckle and rest my forehead on hers. She shakes her head no and a sly grin grows on her face as she leans forward and pecks my lips again. A laugh escapes my lips as she pulls back again. Her eyes start sliding shut.

"I think someone is tired," I say playfully.

"Nope," she giggles back.

"Well, I think that we should change clothes and then cuddle," I suggest, knowing that she will fall asleep before too long. She nods but makes no move to get up.

"Let's go raid Simon's closet," I say and move my hands along her waist. I press a kiss to her neck and then tap on her thighs. She groans before standing up and making her way over to Simon's wardrobe.

I watch her as she finds something and then disappears into the bathroom. I make my way over to the piece of furniture and find some sweatpants and a tee shirt. I change into the sweatpants and take my shirt off when Riley walks back out of the bathroom. She is wearing a shirt that goes down to above her knees. The shirt hangs off of her shoulder slightly, showing her pale skin.

She walks up to me when she notices me starring. She takes the shirt from my hands and lets it drop to the floor. She places her hands on my stomach and drags her hands up to my chest. My hands find her hips and pull her closer to me. Her lips touch my collarbone before her head rests on my shoulder.

"Let's go to bed," I whisper and chuckle lightly. She nods and steps away from me. She goes over to the bed and flops down onto the duvet.

I crawl up onto the bed and flop down next to her. She turns to her side and cuddles up to my chest. I wrap my arm around her body as her leg covers mine. I place my other hand on her knee, but Riley places her hand on mine and moves it up to the middle of her outer thigh. Her hand remained on mine until we both fell asleep.

It's been awhile. I literally just finished this, so whenever I finish a chapter, I will publish it immediately because it is taking me so long with these. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!