12

JJ's POV

Riley started playing a song on the electric bass. It sounded vaguely familiar, but I couldn't think of the name. Harry was just stood there in awe and shock.

Suddenly, the music stopped. I looked up to Riley to see here staring at the floor. Her face lacked all emotion. Buddy shot up from her feet and started pawing at her leg, not just once, but multiple times, that meant an episode was coming.

Ethan was the first to react, moving forward and grabbing the bass from around her neck and placing it on a nearby bench. Simon was the next and wrapped an arm around her body and arms. He moved her down to the floor and between his legs. At this movement, Riley started thrashing. Her eyes were glossed over, she was in a whole different world. Simon's other hand went to her hair, running his fingers through her blonde locks to try and bring her out of it. Buddy moved to between her legs and situated himself on her lap, hopefully keeping her legs down. Simon started whispering into her ear, trying to calm her.

Her jaw clenched and shortly after her arms jolted. Simon's grip on her tightened. The rest of the boys just stood around watching, there was really nothing that we could do but wait it out.

"No, please, stop! I don't want this! Please stop! Don't touch me!" She screamed. I had to look away, it pains me to see her going through this, even though I have no idea what it's about.

I felt arms around my shoulder and I was pulled into an embrace. I wrapped my arms around their waist and stuffed my face into their neck. I could feel their scratchy beard against my neck and I knew it was Josh. His hands rubbed along my back, trying to provide comfort, knowing how hard it is for me to see her in so much pain and listening to her suffer.

"She's going to be fine, she always is," he whispers in my ear. His lips graze the shelf of my ear. A shiver runs down my spine and I tighten my hold on his waist. A sigh leaves my body, slightly shaky. A single kiss is placed below my ear and Josh pulls back slowly and gives me a sad smile, which I return.

I look back over to Riley to see that she is slowly coming back. Tears are pouring down her face which is flushed a deep red color. Buddy's head nudges her hand onto his head and her eyes look normal again. She looks around slightly and then let's out a released sigh as she lets her body slump against Simon. Her head falls back on his shoulder as her eyes screw shut. Simon places a soft kiss to her temple and then whispers in her ear some more.

"Is she okay?" The man that works here in the music shop asks. He looks very concerned and nervous.

"No she is alright now. She just had an episode and should be back to normal before too long now," Vikk says to the man.

"Alright, if you guys need anything, don't hesitate to come and ask," he says as he grabbed the bass that is sitting on the bench and goes to put it away.

I turned back to Riley to see her shaking violently. This must have been a pretty bad episode. Buddy climbed further into her lap and placed a paw on her shoulder and held it there, another alert. Simon gently laid her down flat on the floor. Riley frantically grabbed Simon's hand and held it tightly. Simon looked up at us as if to say 'what do I do?'. I just smiled at him and slightly nodded when his eyes locked with mine. He situated himself so that he was sitting beside her comfortably, her hand still in his. Buddy had rested his body on top of her and she was running her fingers over his fur. After a few minutes, her hand went limp and her eyes were closed.

"I think we need to take her home. I have never seen an episode that was that traumatic for her before," Josh said, being the dad that he is.

"I agree. We can take her to the London Eye some other time," I said. It really would be the best for her, even if it disrupted our plans.

"But what about our plan?" Vikk asked. I know that he has been worried about the whole thing.

"We will have to try and do it another time," Josh replied with a sad smile coming to his lips. He pulled Vikk into a side hug around his shoulders. Vikk lent into his side and let his head hang on his shoulder.

I glanced back over to Riley and she was still out cold. Simon was still holding her limp hand. He was tracing shapes on the back of her hand with his thumb. His gaze never left her face. Man he really does love her. Her hand started twitching as she slowly came to again. Her hand started petting Buddy again and her blue eyes opened. She sat up and looked down at her lap. She was embarrassed about it all. Simon made a bold move and pulled her into his lap and just held her. Her arms eventually wrapped back around him. Josh walked over and sat down beside the two.

"Riley, I think we should take you home so you can get some rest," Josh said as he pushed the hair back and out of her face.

"No, I want to go see the London Eye. I promise I'll be alright. Just don't let me be alone, please," She was almost begging the last part. God it hurts me to see such a beautiful and precious girl so shaken and hurt.

"Don't worry, we would never dream of it," Josh said as he cupped her jaw and let his thumb lightly trace over her cheek bone.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Shall we go to the Eye, then?" He asked as he stood up. He offered her his hand, which she gladly accepted. Josh then helped Simon up as well. Riley then reattached the leash that was around her waist to Buddy's harness and praised him for being such a good dog and helping her.

With that, we left the music store and got into our cars and headed for the London Eye.

Hope you enjoyed. Until next time, Ilya, bye.