15

Tobi's POV

We were all standing in the kitchen, talking about what we were going to have for dinner. Well, all of us except Simon, Josh, and JJ. I was sat on one of the stools with Riley sitting on my lap. She always is a bit more cuddly and clingy after an episode, not that I'm complaining! Harry was sat on the stool next to me with Vikk sitting on his lap. Ethan was stood across from us, leaning back against a section of the counter.

Riley is very nervous, and I can tell. Her hands are shaky and her breathing is slightly rigid. I moved my hands to hers, which were sitting in her lap. I took one of her hands in each of mine and laced our fingers together. A sigh left her lips as she let her body relax against mine. Her head tilted back onto my shoulder, her nose gently and barely touching the skin of my neck. Her eyes were closed as she tried to calm herself down. I lent my head down and left a delicate kiss on her forehead. A smile drew at her lips as she lightly squeezed my hands. I smiled and ran my thumbs over her knuckles.

I looked up at the doorway as Josh walked in with Simon clinging to his side. JJ was right behind them. Josh helped Simon over to the last available stool and sat him down. He looks tired and stressed.

"So, have we decided what were are getting?" JJ asked as he walks over to Ethan. He snaked his arm around the shorter boy's waist.

"Nandos?" Harry questioned from his spot under Vikk.

"Sounds good to me," Josh said and looked around the room. We all nodded, except for Riley. She stayed on my shoulder with her eyes closed.

"Riley?" I asked, knowing that she wasn't asleep yet.

"Hmm? Yeah that's fine," she said opening her eyes at first before shutting them again.

"I'll order everyone's usual, then," Josh says as he pats Simon on the back and heads towards the door.

"I'll come with to help carry everything," Ethan calls out, Josh stopping in the doorway. Ethan turns to give JJ a kiss on the cheek before going over to Josh and taking his hand. They walk out of the doorway and a few seconds later, the front door is heard opening and closing.

"Someone's tired," JJ chuckles as he makes his way over to me and Riley. His hand lightly brushed some hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"Only a bit," she replies with a yawn at the end. Her eyes open and she looks up at JJ with a smile.

"Why don't you go take a nap until they get back with the food?"I suggest. JJ's hand rests on my waist, slowly rubbing up and down the side of my torso.

"Only if you take one with me," she states as our eyes meet. We smile at each other before I move to pick her up with one arm around her back and the other under her knees. She lets out a giggle as I stand up. I start for the lounge and hear Buddy scrabbling to catch up and follow.

Once in the lounge, I set her down on her feet. I look around the room until I find a blanket. I retrieve the blanket and set it on the couch before moving to take off my shoes, Riley doing the same. I lay down on the couch on my back.

"Come here," I said gently. I grasped her hand and guided her to me. She gently situated herself on top of me so that our stomachs were touching. Buddy settled down right in front of the couch, as close as possible to Riley. Riley let her arm hang over the edge of the couch and rest on Buddy's side. The blanket that I had set on the back of the couch was suddenly placed on top of the both of us. JJ was stood behind our heads, placing the blanket over us.

"Enjoy your nap," JJ said as he lent down and kissed Riley's temple and then my lips. He then left and flipped the lights off on his way out. He left the door open enough for Buddy to fit through, in case he needed a drink or something.

"What nicknames and or pet names does everyone have?" Riley asked as she cuddled her head into my neck. My arms wrapped around her, my hands resting on her lower back.

"Well, we call Vikk Vikky, Victor, Vikram, and Star. Harry is Haz, Haza, Harold, Bog, Boggy, Boggo. Ethan has been called Eth, Bubba, and Bub. Simon is Si, Móne, Mama Minter, or just Mama for short. JJ is Jide, Olajide, and Papa. And Josh we call Joshy, Joshua, and Dad or Daddy. Then we all call each other the normal babe, baby, and stuff like that," I listed. While I went through the list of names, my hands slipped up and down her back, soothingly.

"What about you? What do they call you?" She asked as her hand that isn't on Buddy rested near my neck. Every now and then, her fingers would brush my skin and send a slight shiver down my spine.

"They call me Tobs, Tabi, and Bear," I said, letting my eyes close.

"I understand why, you are a good cuddler," she confessed and giggled afterwards. I chuckled with her.

"What pet names do you like or prefer for yourself?" I asked and let my cheek nestle against her head.

"Well, I haven't been in many relationships, so I don't have any," she explained.

"Well, baby girl, I think it's about time we take our nap," I said and she smiled at me using the name. She nodded and snuggled even closer, if that's even possible considering she is literally on top of me. Her eyes closed, and her breathing evened out.

I guess it's my turn now to follow suit.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!