57

JJ's POV

I grab a stack of plates from the cupboard and set them down on the counter. The others all grab a plate and start piling chicken and various vegetables onto their plates. Vik walks into the kitchen with his arms above his head as he stretches.

"Where are the other two?" Josh questions the smaller boy as he stands behind me.

"Si is trying to get her up," Vik explains as he joins everyone in getting a plate of food. I grab a plate myself and make it. Simon and Riley both walk in. Riley is clinging to Simon's body as her eyes are only half open.

"Still tired?" I question the girl as she is lead over to one of the three stools to sit. She only nods slightly as she rests her head down on the countertop.

"You hungry?" Josh asks her as he sets his filled plate down. Yet again she shakes her head no.

"Do you just want to start your feed, then?" Simon suggests to the blonde as he runs a hand through her hair.

"I guess," she sighs as she sits up a bit. She moves to stand and go get all of the things she needs before Simon's hand on her shoulder stops her.

"I'll get it," he offers and kisses the side of her head. He then leaves for the lounge.

Buddy stands from the floor where his now empty food bowl sits. He walks over to Riley and places a paw on her leg. The girl let's out an irritated groan and slips off of the stool and to the floor. She lays down and allows Buddy to lay on top of her as she falls unconscious.

"That's the second time today already. This is only her first day off of that medication," Ethan comments as he places his full plate onto the counter.

"Definitely something we are going to have to keep an eye on," Harry speaks up. His gaze is affectionately set on the girl on the floor. Simon enters the room with the IV pole and a bag of formula. He notices Riley on the floor and moves the items off to the side until she wakes up. He then moves to make himself a plate of food since there isn't anything that we can do to help the girl.

We eat and have small conversations. We all occasionally share concerned looks as this is the longest time Riley has ever been out like this. Eventually her hand starts twitching and then moves to pet along the dog on top of her. Her eyes slowly blink open but remain squinted as her face is scrunched in almost a pained way.

"You okay, Riley?" I ask as I leave my nearly empty plate on the counter and kneel down beside her.

"How long was I out?" She questions and ignores my question. Her hand covers her eyes as her face relaxes.

"About 25 minutes," I inform her as I gently run my fingers through her hair.

"Really?" She says astonished. I nod to signify that it is true.

"You ready to start your feed?" Simon asks her as he walks over to where he had previously set all of her things.

"No, I just want to stay on the floor. I'm getting a migraine," she mumbles out as she keeps her eyes covered. I assume that the light is intensifying her pain.

"Would you like to go up to my room? We can turn off all the lights so that you can be in the dark while you do your feed," I suggest. She remains quiet as she mulls over the offer.

"I want to be with everyone, though," she responds with an almost conflicting tone.

"We can all go sit up there with you," Ethan chimes in.

"Yes, please," she immediately sighs out. She sounds relieved to finally leave the blinding lights of the kitchen. She nudges Buddy off of her as she praises him. Her hand leaves her eyes as she sits up and grabs ahold of the hand that I hold out for her.

I guide her over to the elevator with Simon who has all of her feed items. Buddy also joins us and sits at Riley's feet. The others all clean up the kitchen a bit before taking the stairs up. The girl leans into my side as the elevator ascends to my room. I wrap my arm around her and keep her close to my side.

The doors open and I guide Riley over to my bed. As soon as she is sat down, I move across the room to the blinds of the windows to close them and block out the setting sun. By the time I turn back to the bed, Simon already has Riley's feed started.

I climb into the bed and sit beside Riley as she is laying down with her head slightly elevated. She scoots closer to me and cuddles up to my side. She turns back to Simon and pats the space on the bed next to her. He sits down right next to her as she grabs ahold of his hand.

The others walk in quietly and find their own spots on the bed. The bed is a king, but with eight people on it it looks so small. I don't mind being so close to everyone though.

Before Riley came, we would all sit in two pairs of two and a group of three in the lounge when we were all together. Now though, we spend so much more time with everyone. It's like she was this missing piece that just completed the puzzle.

Tobi is laying between my legs with his head tilted back to the ceiling on my stomach. His legs are situated across Ethan's lap. Vik is tucked under Ethan's arm and in his side. Both Josh and Harry are on their sides in between Simon's legs, spooning. Their heads are resting on the blonde's thighs. The oldest and youngest both have their legs intertwined with Vik's as he leans against Ethan.

"I like this, all of us cuddling on the same bed," Harry breaks the silence in a soft voice and he cuddles back into Josh. Josh leans forward and places a kiss to the side of Harry's head before returning his head back to Simon's hand and thigh where the blonde had been running his fingers through the older's hair.

"You guys don't normally do this?" Riley questions somewhat surprised.

"No, we normally just stay in the lounge when we cuddle. We say in smaller groups too, but I agree that this is better," Simon replies with his head on Riley's shoulder and his hand still in hers.

"I wish we had a bigger bed, though. Imagine being able to all sleep together in a bed," Ethan comments. Sounds of approval and sound from everyone.

"We should look into it," Josh suggests and everyone's heads turn to him.

"Really?" Vik asks excitedly.

"Yeah. I mean we have been together for quite a while now, and there are eight of us now too. I don't see why we couldn't. Then we could have the option to all sleep together and then still be able to go off in pairs if we wanted to," Josh reasoned. I glanced down at Riley to see a smile lighting up her face. There were similar expressions on everyone's faces.

Small conversations continue throughout the group for another hour or two. After a bit of not hearing anything from Riley, I look down to find her eyes closed as her chest rises and falls evenly.

"Si, turn off her pump. It's pretty close to the end and I don't want the beeping to wake her," I speak quietly which causes the others to all lower their voices and bring their talking to an end. Simon reaches over the edge of the bed and presses a button on the machine.

"I guess the rest of us should head to bed. I know that you three probably need to go back to the tower tomorrow and we all could use some sleep," Josh states as he sits up on his elbow.

"Can't we stay a bit longer? I don't want this moment to end," Harry objects as he nestles his face into Simon's thigh and tightens his grip on Josh's hand.

"I wish, Boggo," Simon says rather sadly. He runs a comforting hand through the blonde's locks.

"Who is going with who, then?" Tobi speaks up from my stomach. His fingers are lightly playing with one of my hands.

"I don't want to have to pick," Harry pouts. I completely agree with him. I wish we could all just sleep together like haw we talked about earlier.

"We'll just because we can't all sleep together doesn't mean that we have to go off in just pairs. We could do two sets of three and let JJ and Riley be together," Vik suggests with a yawn.

I hope you all enjoyed, until next time, Ilya, bye!