24

Vikk's POV

I woke up in Simon's bed next to Simon, and there was a weight on top of the both of us. I glanced down to see JJ laid across the both of us.

"Wakey, Wakey," JJ called and kissed my cheek and then Simon's.

"No, come cuddle," I mumbled out as I closed my eyes again and cuddled more into Simon, who in turn pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me.

"Dinner is ready, which our lovely girlfriend has prepared. So, you have five seconds before I come after you," JJ said as he rolled off of us.

Simon and I bolted up out of the bed and scrambled to the door, tripping over each other. Simon got ahead of me while going down the stairs, damn those long legs. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, a pair of arms wrapped around me and caused me to squeal. His fingers started tickling my sides, causing me to laugh uncontrollably. I slowly fall to the ground and JJ hovers over me, still attacking me.

"JJ, pl-please!" I pleaded in between laughs. He finally stops and I am able to breathe again. My hands are gripping his forearms, which are holding him up above me. His head lowered down to mine and our lips came together in a sweet kiss.

"You guys can eat each other's faces later, but your dinner is getting cold," Riley said from the doorway. She went back into the kitchen and JJ stood up, offering me his hand, which I took. As we were walking into the kitchen, we could hear a comment from Simon.

"You were eating Josh's face earlier," Simon mumbled. Riley walked back over to the stove.

"Shush," was all she said with a smirk on her face as she stirred whatever was in the pots.

"Oooh, do tell," JJ said as we walked into the room. Josh was stood by Riley, leaning against the counter, while Simon was sitting at the counter.

"I mean, I could show you," Josh said teasingly as he walked closer to Riley. He put a hand on her back and stood next to her. She turned her head towards him and smacked his chest lightly with a playful grin on her face. She then moved off to the side and reached into the cabinet and brought down some plates and gestured for everyone to get some food.

We all made ourselves a plate. I sat on a stool with Riley next to me, and then Simon on the stool next to her. Both Josh and JJ stood on the other side of the counter, so that they were facing us. We were eating in silence, her cooking is amazing! When we finished eating, we just talked about the most random things, making ya all laugh from time to time.

"Oh, Yeah, I'm going back home tomorrow to see Nick, but I'll be back before it gets too late," Simon said. We all nodded, knowing that he hasn't seen Nick in a while. We all sat in a comfortable silence for a while. I really want to do something, but I'm tired.

"Can we watch a movie and cuddle?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Sounds good to me," JJ said and looked to the others, gauging their responses. They all gave back replies of interest.

"I'm going to go let Buddy out," Riley said and stood from her stool, walking out of the kitchen.

"I'll make popcorn," Simon said and scurried off into the pantry to find some.

"I'm gonna go get some pillows and blankets," JJ said and left the room.

"Come pick the movie with me?" Josh questioned me. I nodded with a smile on my face. Josh squatted down in front of me and I jumped onto his back. My arms and legs wrapped around his body as he carried me into the lounge. He let me drop onto the sofa and went to retrieve the remote control.

JJ stumbled into the room. His arms were full of fluffy pillows and blankets. I watched as he let the pile fall to the floor. He began to arrange them all on the floor, like a giant mattress that could fit the five of us, plus maybe Buddy. I rolled off of the couch and onto the make shift mattress and cuddled up to the warm, soft blankets. I glanced to the television to see that Josh had selected a very interesting looking movie that I had not heard of.

Riley walked into the room with her four legged shadow not far behind. She saw me on the blankets and laid down beside me, cuddling into me. I placed an arm around her body as her head settled on my chest. Buddy jumped onto the couch behind us and settled himself down, overlooking the whole bed. Simon walked into the room with two bowls of popcorn. As he walked by the light switch, he flipped them off.

JJ laid down on the opposite side of the bed and waited for the other to to get situated. Josh settled next to JJ and Simon was on the other side of Josh and next to Riley and I. The two on either side of Josh cuddled up to the bearded man, setting one of the bowls and his stomach. Simon passed over the other bowl and I set it on my stomach as well.

We all laughed, talked, made jokes, and even let a couple of tears slip during the movie. By the end of it, JJ and Simon were asleep, both still holding onto Josh. I reached over to my side and grabbed a large blanket and tossed it over to Josh. It landed on his thighs and he unfolded it gently, and threw it over himself and the two asleep boys.

"Sleep well, you two. Love you," Josh spoke with a yawn. He snuggled up to the two boys and promptly fell asleep. Have he and Riley already exchanged 'I love you's? Apparently.

I picked up a second blanket that isn't as big as the one I gave to Josh, but still big enough to cover both Riley and I. I spread it over the both of us. Buddy hops off of the couch and plops down in between Riley and Simon's backs.

"Good night, Love," I whisper and press a kiss to her forehead. Instead of giving me a response, she props herself up on her elbow and lightly presses her lips against my own. My hand settles on her waist and her hand rests on my jaw. Her lips are so soft and taste like a mixture of her chapstick and popcorn. She pulls away and stays close.

"Good night, Vikky," she says and lays back down, snuggling into me once more. I listen to her breathing even out and slowly run my fingers through her hair, lulling her to sleep. I eventually fall asleep not long after, warm and happy.

I hope you enjoyed. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!!