39

Simon's POV

JJ is in his bed already as I am in the bathroom washing my face. I use a towel to dry my hands and face. I walk out of the bathroom to see JJ sat up on his phone.

As he is distracted, I make my way over to him quietly. He realizes that I'm there, but continues to tap on his phone. I maneuver my self so that I am sat on his thighs, facing him.

"Hey, Mama," JJ says as he puts his phone down on the nightstand.

"Hi, Papa," I reply with the same playful tone that JJ had used. JJ's hands go to my thighs and pull me closer to him. My hands rest on his chest. Our noses are almost touching as we stare into each other's eyes.

"I love you," the words breathlessly leave my mouth.

"And I love you," JJ replies as he leans forward and pecks my lips. I cuddle close to his body and shuffle my face into his neck. My arms slip around his torso. His arms secure around me in a tight and comforting grasp. We sit in comfortable silence for a long while.

JJ and I have known each other for so long that when we are with each other alone, we tend to sit in long comfortable silences, just like we used to when we were younger and hadn't developed feelings for each other yet. We would think about our lives and say the most random things that would come to our minds, and then get lost in these deep and crazy subjects. Nothing has really changed besides the fact that we are in a relationship along with the others, and now instead of sitting next to each other and thinking, we cuddle and think.

"How did we ever find six other people that would all happen to fall in love with each other and then make us all happy?" I think aloud, randomly.

"I think about that every day. I just can't believe that I have seven other people that love me and that I love in return, especially since they are all such wonderful and genuine human beings," JJ confesses. His lips press to the side of my neck in a sweet, tender way.

"It still baffles me, and I can't believe that it started because of us," I think back.

Before the Sidemen relationship happened, JJ and I had grown crushes on each other. I confided in Josh while JJ confided in Vikk. They had both given us the same advice: tell the other person how you feel. Turns out we both grew the courage to tell each other on the same day and confessed at the same time. That same day, we started dating.

We dated for two weeks before I started to grow feelings towards Josh as well as maintaining my love for JJ. JJ of course picked up on the odd behavior and confronted me about it. I felt awful about the attraction I had to Josh since I was in love with JJ, so I confessed to him about my feelings for our house mate. JJ was shocked, but then confessed that he had feelings for Vikk, but was attracted to Josh as well. It was then my turn to be shocked as well.

Over the next week, we discussed our options and I grew feelings for Vikk along the way from how JJ would talk about him. We decided that we would give it another two weeks before we would tell them, to give our feelings a chance to dissipate.

After the two weeks we had each grown feelings for the other three Sidemen members. We finally reached the two week mark and decided to confess to the others. If they were to reject us and our feelings, we would still have each other. We told the guys and they were all definitely surprised. They each confessed that they all found each other at least attractive, so we set up a trial relationship, after much discussion and persuasion. We would give it a month, and if it didn't work, we would end it, but if it worked and we were all happy, we would be a relationship of seven. I'm pretty sure you can figure out how it went from there.

"I still can't believe that you felt the same about me as I did about you," JJ mumbles, probably replaying everything in his mind as well. I smile into the skin of JJ's neck and hear him sigh out of contentment.

"Yeah, I never thought that someone as attractive as you could love me," I subtly flirt as my cheeks grow warm.

"And I never knew that someone as stunning and breathtakingly beautiful as you could ever find me attractive and fall in love with me," JJ flirtatiously fires back. His lips start leaving delicate kisses along my neck and jaw. He slowly started sucking and gently biting marks into my skin.

"Jide," I moaned at the feeling of his mouth accompanied by the movement of his hands down to my ass. He carefully and deliberately squeezed the muscle slowly. My fingernails slightly dug into the fabric of his shirt as my hands drug down his back.

His hands worked their way back up my back, and now going under my shirt. His hands are cool against my burning skin. His touch is soft as he pulls the fabric up my body. His lips leave my skin long enough to remove the shirt and throw it to the floor before they find their way to my jaw. His lips meet mine in a slow and passionate kiss as my hands move to pull his shirt off as well. Our kiss breaks as the fabric is pulled over his head. I hardly have time to throw the shirt elsewhere before JJ moves so that he is above me as my back is on the sheets.

"Is the door locked? I don't want Elouise just bathing in here," I check with JJ. He sighs and looks towards the door as I chuckle and runny hands from his shoulders down his chest. His head turns back to me and he leans down like he is going to kiss me again before he pulls back and stands by the bed.

"I guess I should go lock it then," he says teasingly with a smirk to match on his lips. I pout and let out a small whine. He laughs as he makes his way over to the door and locks it.

Just realized that I graduate in less than two months now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!