54

Simon's POV

I startle slightly as I feel a hand on my back.

"Simon, it's just me. Riley has signed the discharge papers and we are ready to go," JJ explains to me in a soft and comforting tone. I open my eyes and lift my head from Harry's. The others are all stood and waiting near the door to the room for myself and Harry. As I'm still waking up and comprehending what JJ has just said, JJ starts to wake up Harry. The blonde opens his eyes and releases me from his grip as he stretches.

I stand and make my way over to the others slowly as JJ coaxes Harry to his feet. I jump as a hand touches my cheek. I'm still trying to properly wake up. Riley chuckles as her thumb lightly brushes along the top of my cheek.

"I think we're finally ready," JJ announces as he walks over to the rest of us with his arm secured around a groggy Harry. Riley slips her hand into mine as we all walk out of the room and to the parking garage.

"You excited to go home?" I ask Riley as I squeeze her hand.

"Yes," she sounds almost relieved as she smiles up at me.

"My car is this way and JJ's car is down that way," Josh states as he pauses to see who is going in which car.

"I'll take these three and we will meet you at home," JJ says as he gestures to the three closest to him which happen to be Vik, Ethan, and Harry.

"Sounds good, come on you lot," Josh directs myself, Riley, and Tobi as he leads us to his car. Riley lightly swings our connected hands as we walk. When we reach the car I release Riley's hand so that we can go to opposite sides of the car to get in. Before I get in the car, Tobi stops me and pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around him tightly and kiss his head.

"You alright?" I check on the boy clinging to me.

"Yea, I just really want to cuddle with everyone," Tobi confesses as he nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Do you want to sit in the back with me and Riley?" I offer him. That way he would be able to cuddle one or both of us.

"I can wait till we get back to the house, plus I'm pretty sure it's your turn to get riled up by Riley based on the look on her face earlier," Tobi chuckles as I feel my face flush. He leans up and kisses my cheek before he steps away from me and gets in the car.

I take a deep breath before I open the car door and slip inside. I close the door and get situated. Riley slides over into the middle seat beside me. Buddy climbs up into the empty seat on her other side. As the car begins to drive Riley cuddles up to my arm. I in turn place my hand on her thigh.

I lightly gasp as I feel light fingers on my own thigh. Riley smirks up at me as her fingers continue to lightly stroke over my leg. I lay my head against the back of the seat as her hand moves a bit further up my leg. Her head leans in close to my neck as she kisses along my skin. A low groan from me causes Riley to chuckle. Her hand that isn't on my leg grips my chin and directs my lips to hers. I allow her to lead the kiss and take control. I faintly hear Josh and Tobi chuckle but I ignore it as my full attention is on Riley.

"And now we are home," Riley whispers as she pulls away from me. I hadn't even realized that the car had stopped moving. Riley removes herself from me as both Josh and Tobi look back at us from the front.

"Fuck you," I chuckle as I lightly push on Riley's shoulder.

"You'd like to do that now wouldn't you?" A smug smile covers her lips as she reaches for the door of the car. Both Tobi and Josh burst out into hysterics at the comment. I say nothing as I feel my face grow warm. I let my head fall into my hands as the other three exit the car. I want to try to calm myself because I know that she isn't going to give me any more teasing today.

"Aw, poor Simon," Ethan's voice rings out as he opens my door. His hand gently combs through the hair on the back of my head. "You know, you don't have to calm down if you don't want to," he comments again. I lift my head just enough so that I can make eye contact with him.

"What do you say?" Ethan questions as he stares into my eyes. I nod my head and Ethan steps away from the car to allow me to step out. He places a hand to my lower back as we walk up to the house. When we enter the house, both Harry and Riley are leaving the kitchen and headed to the stairs as well. I assume everyone else is in the kitchen based on the sound of voices from that direction.

"Where are you two headed?" Harry asks as he notices myself and Simon.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Ethan replies smugly. When the two blondes get to the top of the stairs, they head for JJ's room. I guide Simon into his own room.

"No more teasing, please Ethan, I beg," I plead as Ethan closes my bedroom door. I can feel my anxiety level rise as I think about being teased even more.

"Alright, alright," Ethan speaks in a soothing and gentle tone that eases my nerves. He approaches me and immediately goes to take off my shirt.

I hope you all enjoyed, until next time, Ilya, bye!