53

Simon's POV

I laugh with everyone as Harry just finished telling a funny story about his family. A comfortable silence falls over the room as we all sit and just enjoy each other's company. Harry leans into my side and I wrap my arm around him to keep him close to me. It isn't until now that I notice that JJ isn't sat on the couch with us anymore. I glance around the room to look for him and realize that Riley isn't here either.

"Where did Riley and JJ go?" I break the silence. The others all look around the room as well. As if on cue, the pair emerges from the bathroom. They both have smiles plastered to their faces. JJ kisses her forehead and quickly whispers something to her. He then taps her bum as she walks over to Josh and sits in his lap. JJ situates himself on the couch on the other side of Harry. It takes Josh all of thirty seconds to figure out what they were doing in there.

"JJ took you to have some fun did he?" Josh comments with a smirk as he brushes Riley's hair away from her neck to reveal some marks on her skin. They aren't nearly as dark as the one JJ made yesterday.

"More like the other way around, but yeah," Riley replies nonchalantly. I notice slightly shocked looks from everyone else.

"You guys better prepare yourselves. She's in the teasing mood," JJ announces to us all.

"JJ! You weren't supposed to tell them," Riley playfully glares at JJ.

"I had to let them all know that you are only going to be teasing them, you've already made plans with me," JJ says as he watches a slight blush top the girl's cheeks. I glance around the room and see that most of the others are also blushing.

"You can tease me all you want," Harry mutters from beside me.

"I'll keep that in mind, Harry," Riley smiles as she runs a hand through the back of Josh's hair.

"Where has this confidence come from?" Josh chuckles as he places his hands on Riley's thighs.

"Dunno, but you better enjoy it while it's here. Who knows when it'll be back," Riley mutters as she shifts on Josh's lap. I notice the way Josh's hands tense as she moves. He might not outwardly show it, but she is having an affect on him.

Slowly the room is occupied by small conversations shared by one another. As I'm listening to JJ ramble on about something Joe Weller said, I glance up in the direction of Josh and Riley. Josh has his face buried in Riley's shoulder as she is whispering into his ear. One of his hands remains on her thigh while the other one is on her stomach. His fingers are making stuttering circles on her shirt. Buddy stands from his spot on the floor and makes his way over to Riley. He places a paw on her leg. She whispers some more to Josh before he lifts his head and secures his arms around her body. His face is red and I can tell that his bottom lip is slightly swollen from biting down on it.

"Holy shit, JJ. What have you done?" Josh questions as Riley falls limp in his lap.

"I didn't do hardly anything, she started it," JJ replies with a smirk as he notices Josh's appearance. It's fairly difficult to tease Josh because he teases you back even more.

"She just told me about your promise and about yesterday morning," Josh informs a smug looking JJ.

"Yea, you are all pretty much fucked at this point," JJ laughs. If she has gotten to Josh this much, then yeah, we are fucked.

A knock sounds at the door before it opens to reveal a nurse carrying a tray of food. She sets it on the table above the bed before she leaves again. Josh maneuvers Riley in his hold so that he can carry her over to her bed. He gently lays her down which allows Buddy to climb onto the bed and then on top of Riley.

"Couldn't take any more?" I lightly tease Josh as he returns to his chair.

"Just wait until it's your turn, we all know how you respond to teasing," Josh shoots back with a smug smirk. I stay quiet knowing that he is right. With just a few touches, I'm a mess already, and that doesn't count dirty talking.

Riley begins to stir. She looks around confused before she settles back down and pets Buddy.

"You tired of me, Josh?" Riley jokes as she sits up a bit and rubs her eyes.

"I could never be tired of you," Josh replies in a sweet tone.

"They brought your lunch," Tobi speaks up as he gestures to the tray beside her. Riley glances at it before she stands up from the bed. She stretches her arms above her head and makes her way over to the bathroom. On her way she leans down to Josh and kisses his lips. She doesn't close the bathroom door as she is only washing her hands and possibly splashing her face with some water.

"What are you guys going to eat?" Riley asks as she walks back over to the bed to eat. She ties her hair back in a ponytail as she sits and crosses her legs. She pulls the tray towards her and uncovers it. I can't tell what it is from where I'm sitting across the room.

"We will probably order something when we get back to the house or make something when we get back," Josh says as he looks to his watch. It would be kind of pointless for us to go get food and then come back to the hospital when we are going to be leaving soon anyway.

While Riley starts eating she pulls out her phone to scroll through something or message someone. She glances up from her food and her phone to glance around the room.

"You guys are creeping me out," Riley chuckles and I realize that we had all been subconsciously watching her. At the same time we all shift our glances away from her. That is, until her phone starts ringing. "Oh boy," she mutters before she holds the phone slightly away from her ear and answers it. Very loud shouting is heard coming through the phone but it is all strung together in a way that is unintelligible.

"Mom, mom, just calm down for a second and listen to me," Riley says into the phone. I guess she mentioned that she is in the hospital to get a reaction like that.

She pauses and waits for her mom to say something. She rolls her eyes as she listens to the phone.

"All it was was an asthma attack. They went ahead with the previous plan of getting a nasogastric feeding tube... no mom, it's just like the other one... I'm being discharged any minute now... no! There is no need for you to come, I'm fine! See this is why I didn't tell you earlier... I promise that I am fine... I miss you too... I love you, bye mom," Riley finished up her phone call. She places her phone down and continues to eat.

"Your mum wasn't happy, huh?" Ethan chuckles.

"You'd think she would be used to hearing that I'm in the hospital. If it was something really serious, I would have told her before we even got here," Riley replies as she puts another forkful of food in her mouth. She puts her fork down and replaces the covering over the tray.

Riley stands and goes to pick up Buddy's bowls from the floor and places them in her bag she brought for his stuff. Riley then makes her way over to where Ethan is sat. She places a knee to either side of his lap as she sits facing him. Ethan wastes no time as he immediately places his hands to her hips and pulls her even closer to himself.

I feel Harry stuff his face into my shoulder. I wrap my other arm around him and pull him impossibly closer. I nestle my face into his hair and sigh as I'm just enjoying holding him. I glance up briefly and see Riley and Ethan making out. I close my eyes because I know that she is going to tease each of us and I don't want to get riled up now when she hasn't even gotten to me yet.

I hope you all enjoyed, Ilya, bye!