37

JJ's POV

I looked down at the peaceful form resting on my chest. He wasn't asleep yet, but he wasn't far from it. My fingers traced small shapes and figures into the skin of his lower back, occasionally brushing the band of his boxers. My other hand ran through his soft dark hair. His face nuzzled into my bare chest, causing a smile to form on my lips.

"Go to sleep, baby. I'll be here when you wake up," I whisper into the soft tufts of his hair before kissing his head lightly. A sigh leaves his body as his eyes slide shut.

"Okay, Papa," He tiredly mumbles. I chuckle lightly as he drifts off into a deep and much needed sleep. I continue to watch his sleeping form, not being tired myself. He sure is beautiful. I could hear laughing and talking from downstairs, also making me smile.

I am so lucky to have seven people in my life that I can depend on and also be there for, all while loving them and being loved.

Tobi's POV

Riley was back to standing and walking on her own, even if she was a bit slow. She is standing at the counter, cutting up vegetables to put into chicken noddle soup. Simon is at the stove boiling water for the noodles. I'm sat on top of the counter, watching over the two cooking. Ethan is sat at the island editing some videos on Riley's laptop. Vikk, Harry, and Elouise are sat on the floor playing with her new toys that were bought today. Buddy was right at Riley's heels in case she happened to drop anything whilst cooking.

I watched as Riley carefully sliced and diced carrots, celery, and onions. As Simon waited for the water to boil, he turned towards Riley as well and watched. She glanced up and at each of us before continuing on with her task.

"You guys are making me nervous," she giggles. She cleans off the sides of the knife with her finger, letting the small cubes of carrot fall all into a pile before starting the celery.

"Just making sure you don't cut yourself," Simon smiles and quickly kisses the side of her head. A blush rises on her cheeks as she tries to focus on the vegetable in front of her.

A loud giggle causes me to look over to the three on the floor. They are playing with Barbie dolls. Harry is making his doll do fortnite dances as well as he can with their limited flexibility. Elouise is finding it highly amusing and laughing. Vikk is shaking his head and face palming.

A ringing sound emits from Riley's laptop. Ethan turns the device so that it is in front of Riley. An image of her sister is on the screen with an answer and decline button. She presses answer and it takes a few seconds before the screen shows a bunch of people sitting on and around a couch. I slip of the counter and just stand and lean on the counter where I was previously sat. Simon takes a small step away from the other side of Riley so that he is not as close to her.

"Hi guys," Riley says to the group of people. They all wave and say some sort of greeting. I instantly recognize her sister and parents, plus loads that I don't.

"Hey, Riley. We all just wanted to say hey and see what you've been up to since we are all together. Plus it just doesn't feel the same without you here," Nikki states from the floor in front of the couch.

"Well first let me introduce you guys to the boys," Riley says as she puts down the knife and slides it along with the cutting board to the side. She gestures for the others to come over. "This is Simon, Vikk, Tobi, Harry, and Ethan. Josh and JJ are sleeping or recording at the moment," Riley introduces us in order, as well as pointing at us.

"Who all do you live with?" A girl that looks to be about the same age or maybe older than Riley asks. She has long brown hair that is secured back in a ponytail.

"Simon, Josh, JJ, and Vikk all live here in the house as do I, while the others live in the same building complex in London," Riley replies.

"Tilly," a small voice is heard and Riley turns and picks up the small girl to hold her on her hip. She can now see the computer. JJ and Josh enter the room and Riley gestures them over as well.

"So this is Josh and JJ. And this is Elouise, she is Simon's niece and she is staying here for a while at the moment," Riley introduces.

"Well it's nice to finally put faces to the names," an older woman with gray hair speaks.

"This is my grandma Lora and grandpa Roger, aunt Willa and uncle James, aunt Sammy and uncle Daniel, cousins Ariel and Dylan, and Kamron and Ashley. And you guys already know my parents and Nikki," Riley concludes as she points out each person. We all reply with similar greetings as before.

Riley sure does have a rowdy family. We chatted with all of them whilst we continued to cook our dinner. Kamron and Ashley are fairly young and keep harassing each other, which causes the adults to get after them occasionally.

"Where's Buddy, I haven't seen him in so long," Dylan said. He must have been the one that had Buddy before Riley got him. At hearing his voice and name, Buddy jumped up and put his paws on the counter. "Hey, Buddy!" The dog started barking and whining in excitement.

"Okay, that's enough of that," Riley says with a giggle. Her fingers lightly tap on the dog's nose. He goes quiet but remains looking at the computer.

"Well, our lunch is about ready, and I'm sure your dinner is too, so we will talk to you guys later," Nikki says and walks up to the screen. An onslaught of goodbyes emits from both parties and the call is ended. Riley lets out a long sigh.

"Sorry guys, that was a lot," she chuckles. The room is quiet as we all take in the less energetic atmosphere now.

"Soups ready!" Simon cheers loudly, breaking the silence in the room.

Sorry for the slightly shorter chapter. I just really want to get stuff out for you guys. Also, I updated one of my other books, "They Call Us the Sidemen", so if you are interested then go check that out. It's kind of like a gang-ish book I guess. Anyways, until next time, Ilya, bye!!!