32

Simon's POV

I lifted her shirt from her body after she gave me permission. I don't even remember where I threw it as I scanned over the never before seen skin. Her torso was even more pale than her arms, legs, and face, making her seem to have a glow. Her bra was still clipped around her chest. Her being so skinny allowed her to have and hour glass figure that no one knows she has because she always wears bigger and baggy clothes.

On the sides of her waist and chest were lines. Old scars. Old scars in such a pattern that they weren't a coincidence, but placed there purposely. I know that these aren't from her attack, but by her. Knowing that pains me, but it still doesn't take away from her beauty, not even the slightest.

I placed my hands onto her sides, where the scars are. I can feel the difference between her untouched, soft, smooth skin and her rough, scarred skin. I could hear a small nervous laugh come from the beautiful girl in front of me.

I placed my hands on her back and gently maneuvered the both of us so that she was laying on her back and I was hovering over her. I was slotted between her legs, one hand still on her side and the other by her head, supporting my body weight.

I moved my lips to her neck, lightly kissing over the pale skin. When small moans of pleasure tumbled from her lips, I started softly biting at the skin, creating dark purple and red marks. Her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling my body down close to her own. It then occurred to me that this is the first time that this has ever happened to her where it has actually been pleasurable. I decided then that I was going to make this extremely pleasurable for her, not allowing her to show me any in return. This is for her.

I trailed my marks down her neck and collarbones. My mouth stopped above her bra, looking up at her for any signs either telling me to stop or continue. Her head was tilted back as her torso slightly arched up against my body from the pleasure she was receiving. Her fingers are tangled in the hair on the back of my head, occasionally tugging at the strands.

"Fuck," She said, breathlessly as I placed a long kiss above her left breast. I didn't bite down on her skin and leave a mark, Well I was about to when the door to my bedroom opened and then closed again. I made no move to get off of Riley, instead I lifted my head slightly and looked over in the direction of my door. JJ's head popped out from around the corner and noticed the position we were in.

"Sorry to interrupt. I heard Riley curse and I just wanted to make sure that everyone was alright," JJ said and smirked in my direction.

"It's alright, you don't have to apologize. We should probably stop now anyways so that we don't start anything else," Riley said from beneath me. Her hands ran down from my hair to my chest. In one fast and swift motion, Riley playfully pushed me back on the bed so that I was lying next to her. I then rolled off my bed and walked around JJ and to my wardrobe, searching for a replacement shirt.

I found a plain white shirt and threw it on and in the process found a hoodie that I haven't worn in a while. I threw it at Riley who was sitting on the edge of the bed with JJ sat next to her. JJ was inspecting the fresh marks on her neck and chest as Riley caught the article of clothing.

"You did a number on her poor pale skin," JJ remarked as I walked back over. Riley lightly blushed as JJ traced the love bites with a gentle touch.

"You asshole, now I have to cover them up. People already think I'm fucking one of you and this just gives them the proof," she said and pulled her phone off of the bedside table and opening her camera to inspect the damage. Her fingers dragged over the darker marks on her neck, the ones on her chest would be easily hidden by a shirt. She was obviously joking with her statement beforehand.

"Well, they aren't that far off," I said softly with a scoff and a smirk. She playfully glared at me over her screen. I stuck my tongue out at her like a child and she smirked and returned the gesture.

"I left Elouise downstairs with Harry, alone. I should probably go back and make sure he isn't being stupid or something," JJ said as he stood from my bed and stretched his arms above his head. Riley put on the hoodie and stood to follow JJ, I in turn followed as well. By the way JJ was talking, I assume that the others are still sleeping.

We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Harry and Elouise were sat at the counter. An open coloring book was placed between the two, multiple pages had been previously torn out. Each had a page in front of them, coloring with brightly colored crayons from a large box of them spilled out on the counter between the two.

"Looky!" Elouise said excitedly as she noticed us entering. She was facing and directed her statement towards Riley. I'm glad that the two are getting along well already. Elouise held up a picture of a cat playing with a ball of string. Scribbles of blue, pink, and orange were all over the page in a tangled mess. Riley walked over and took the page into her hands.

"Wow, it's so pretty and colorful," she said with a lot of enthusiasm, praising the girl even though it was a jumbled mess.

"I made it for you," the little girl stated, proud of her work and happy that her picture was complimented.

"Thank you, I love it," Riley said and booped the girls nose. This caused a giggle to pour from her lips.

"Can I call you Tilly?" Elouise asked. It warmed my heart that she was warming up to Riley enough to call her that.

"Sure, as long as I can call you El," Riley said with a slightly confused smile on her face. Elouise nodded with a bright smile on her lips. Riley glanced at me as Elouise took back the piece of paper and tried to "write her name on it".

"She used to call her mum Tilly for some reason when she was just learning to speak," I explained. A completely overjoyed smile came to Riley's face, knowing that she meant something to Elouise, somewhat a second mother already.

"Can we hang it on the fridge?" Elouise asked as she set down her black crayon. Riley nodded and helped the child down from the stool and held her hand as they walked to the fridge together, using a magnet to secure the scribbles to the metal door.

School starts on Wednesday, yay!  (Sarcasm)
This is my last year of high school so, yeah. It's gonna be a busy year. Anyways, until next time, Ilya, bye!!!