25

Harry's POV

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. This isn't my room. I blink the sleep out of my eyes and recognize the room as Tobi's. The blinds were half open, allowing the evening sun to shine into the room. I sat up only to be met with a wave of nausea. I quickly pushed back the blankets on me and sprinted into the bathroom.

I knelt over the toilet and emptied the contents of my stomach. I could hear footsteps padding down the hallway and come into the bathroom. I could feel the presence of someone sitting beside me and their hand reassuringly was placed on my back. At this point I was dry heaving into the toilet.

"Aw, Babe," the person who I now know is Tobi said as I sat back from the toilet. Sweat was covering my face, making my hair stick to my forehead. Tears escaped my eyes and trailed down my cheeks. Tobi pulled my back to his chest and used his thumb to whisk away the tears. I groaned out in pain, my stomach and throat aching.

"Ethan went to go get some things from his flat. He should be back soon. We also made soup for dinner, if you feel like eating," Tobi said and rubbed my tummy through my shirt. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. The front door opened and then closed. Footsteps could be heard walking into the kitchen, then coming down the hall and to the bathroom.

"Oh, boggy," Ethan said as he saw the sight of me and Tobi. He reached for a washcloth and ran it under the tap and handed it to Tobi. Tobi places the cool cloth to my burning forehead.

"Why don't you go with Ethan and lay down on the couch?" Tobi suggested. I just raised my arms to Ethan and made grabby hands, like a toddler would do when they want to be carried or picked up. Ethan crouched down beside me and hooked one arm around my back and the other under my legs. He lifted me and carried me into the lounge.

He laid me on the couch and then disappeared for a few minutes. He came back with a pillow and a blanket. He unfolded the blanket and stretched it across my body. He motioned for me to lift my head so that he could place the pillow under my head. I took the pillow from his hand and tossed it to the floor. I lifted my head and pulled his hand down and he sat where my head was previously. I laid my head in his lap. I could hear his chuckling as he combed his fingers through my hair.

"You hungry, bog?" Ethan asked and continued to run his fingers through my slightly damp hair. I shook my head no, the thought of eating repulsive. Tobi walked back into the room with a bottle of water, handing it to me.

"You need to drink, baby," Tobi said as he sat on the edge of the couch next to my hip. I sat up slightly and twisted off the cap of the bottle. I lifted it to my lips and took a small sip. Tobi gave me a playful glare and I took a bigger drink. I then replaced the lid and set it on the floor.

"Tobi and I are going to go eat in the kitchen, you should try and get some more sleep," Ethan said as he slid out from under my head and replaced himself with a pillow. They walked out of the room and I let my eyes fall, trying to sleep.

I woke up not on the couch. Someone was behind me, spooning me. Their hands were on my stomach, rubbing small, soothing circles. There were two voices having a conversation.

"Simon texted me and told me that he was going home for tomorrow," Tobi said from behind me.

"Maybe if Harry is feeling better tomorrow, we can go over to the house and hang out. We already tweeted out reasons why we wouldn't be posting for the next few days, so why not?" Ethan said from somewhere in front of me. I stretched my arms and legs and let my eyes open. Ethan was on the floor beside Tobi's bed. He was laying on a pile of pillows and blankets.

"Bubba," I mumbled tiredly. I let my hand land on the bed in front of me, signaling for him to come cuddle.

"Boggo, there isn't enough room for me up there," Ethan says with a sad smile.

"I can move to the floor and Ethan can come cuddle with you, if you want," Tobi suggested. His hand traced up and down the side of my body.

"No, both," I said sleepily. My eyes started drooping shut. Tobi noticed.

"Shhh. We are both here, go to sleep, Haz," Tobi shushed me. I held my hand over the edge of the bed and towards Ethan. He met me in the middle and grabbed a firm hold of my hand. His thumb runs across the back of my hand, soothing me.

"Sleep well, Haza. Love you," Ethan whispered. I tried to respond, but I was already too far gone. The last thing I can remember is the feeling of Tobi's lip against my temple.

Sorry that this chapter is a bit shorter, it's kind of a filler chapter. But I hope you enjoyed it regardless. Tomorrow starts band camp for me so depending on how tired I am this week afterwards, I might forget to update so I apologize in advance if I forget. Anyways, until next time, Ilya, bye!!!