16

JJ's POV

Josh and Ethan had just called saying that they have the food and are on their way back to the house now. I decided that it would be nice to check in and maybe sit with Tobi and Riley. Simon, Harry, and Vikk followed me to the lounge. I opened the door carefully and walked around the side of the couch to see that Tobi was awake while Riley was still dozing. I sat down on a section of the couch that wasn't occupied by the two. The other three doing the same, Simon came and sat on my lap.

"So what were you guys talking about earlier?" I asked Tobi. From the kitchen I could only hear voices every now and then, not the conversation.

"We talked about nicknames and pet names," Tobi mumbled. I was sat beside his head, given that the couch was a sectional shaped like an 'L'.

"What names does she like?" I asked as I ran my hand over his head. He lent into my touch slightly.

"She doesn't have any," Tobi muttered. I looked down to my shoulder where Simon was resting his head. He has fallen asleep. Not surprising, considering all of the teasing he has been given today.

"We're back," Ethan whispered out from the doorway, not wanting to wake up the two sleeping. As fast as he appeared, he left. Vikk and Harry both stood from the couch and headed in the direction of the kitchen.

"Si? Wake up, baby," I whispered in Simon's ear as I left kisses on the side of his face. He eventually started stirring and opened his eyes. He tried to cuddle back up to me, and I let him slowly fall to the floor.

Once he was on the floor, he let out a whine of protest. Buddy shot up from his spot on the floor and started licking his face. I chuckled as Simon squirmed from under the dog. Simon sat up and Buddy plopped himself down in his lap. I then turned to the two still lying on the couch. Tobi had fallen back asleep.

"Riley? Baby, wake up," I gently said as I placed my hand between her shoulder blades and slowly ran my fingers up into her hair. She started to stretch and opened her eyes. A smile grew on her face from the name.

"The foods in the kitchen," I said and she nodded. She sat up so that each of her legs were on either side of Tobi, who is still asleep. She grabbed the corners of the blanket that were by her shoulders and wrapped the blanket around her body like a cape. Then she carefully removed herself from the couch and Tobi. Simon was standing again by this point and wrapped an arm around her waist and walked her out of the lounge and into the kitchen with Buddy close behind.

With everyone else out of the room, a smirk came to my face. I climbed onto the couch and hovered over Tobi. I lent down and started leaving light kisses down his neck. I stopped at one spot and began sucking on his dark skin. The boy beneath me moaned as his eyes blinked open. His hands went to my chest as he whimpered.

"Papa...," Tobi moaned. His fingers traced my muscles through my shirt.

"Yes, Bear?" I whispered teasingly in his ear as I pulled away from his skin. I let my teeth graze his ear, pulling a needy whine from the boy.

"Please...," he begged. His back arched up of the couch. I tilted my head and connected our lips in a needy, hot kiss. I pulled away when his arms snakes around my neck. He made disapproving noises and I chuckled and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Maybe later, there's food in the kitchen," I said with a smirk. He rolled his eyes and smacked my chest. I stood from the couch and offered him my hand, which he accepted. I led him into the kitchen.

Riley is sitting on Josh's lap on one of the stools. The blanket is still wrapped around her shoulders, making her look small and adorable. Both of them had their food in front of them, eating. Vikk was sat up on the counter, his food in his lap. Simon was sat on a stool next to Josh and Riley. Ethan had just put some food out for Buddy. I guess either Josh or Ethan brought it in from the car. Harry is standing next to the counter, having somehow already eaten all of his food. Ethan moved to a Nandos bag and removed two boxes. He set them down on the counter in front of Tobi and I respectively.

I motioned for Tobi to take the last stool. He placed his arms around my shoulders and kissed my cheek before grabbing his meal and occupying the seat. I stood at the counter and ate my food. We were all standing and sitting in a comfortable silence. Riley had eaten about half of her meal before she lent back and whispered into Josh's ear. After a second or two, Josh nodded and Riley carefully climbed down from his lap and headed out of the kitchen. Buddy was right behind her and not long after the back door opened and then closed.

"She's done with her food so if any of you want it, take it," Josh said as he stood up with his trash and threw it away in the bin. Harry swooped forwards and snatched the food before anyone else even had the chance to move.

"Jeez, babe, you hungry?" Vikk asked while laughing. Harry just playfully glared at us all as we laughed.

"So where did Riley go off to?" I asked as I placed the last bite of my food into my mouth.

"She went to let Buddy out and get a flash drive set up in her laptop before she talks to us about her episodes," Josh said. He moved about the room, collecting everyone's rubbish to put it in the bin.

"Let's go wait in the lounge, yea?" Ethan asked and started for the lounge. We all slowly followed and sat on the couch, waiting for Riley to return.

Sorry that this is a day late, I was super busy last night and lost track of what day it was, anyway, I hope you enjoyed nonetheless. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!