33

Tobi's POV

I woke up in someone's arms. Kisses were being peppered across my shirtless shoulders and neck. I let a satisfied groan rumble in my throat as the lips kissed a certain sensitive spot where my jaw meets my neck. A deep chuckle resonated from the body behind me.

"Morning, baby," Josh's voice said, deep with sleep still. I turned around in his hold and snuggled up to him, my eyes never opening. "Someone's still sleepy," Josh said with a chuckle and ran his hands over my uncovered back.

"I'm going to go take a shower," Josh said and kissed my head. He then tried to remove himself from the bed, but I remained clinging to him. I groaned, not wanting him to get up. "I'll come back once I get out," Josh muttered and kissed down the side of my face and left the final one on my lips.

I relaxed into the kiss, my arms letting up on the bearded boy's body. His hands slipped down my back and to my waist, holding my sides. In one swift movement, Josh slipped off of the bed and held me back and away from him so that he could go shower.

"Now I'm cold," I whined and rolled over slightly so that I was now on my stomach. I tucked my bare arms under my body to try and keep them warm from the air outside of the duvet, which had moved down to my waist whilst Josh got up.

"My poor Bear," Josh cooed as he leans over the bed and pulled the blanket back over my shoulders, also leaving a kiss on my forehead before disappearing into the bathroom.

I listened to the shower start and closed my eyes. I hoped that sleep would come back easily, but after a few minutes of nothing, I gave up. I turned onto my back and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before deciding to go and join Josh in the shower.

I stood from the bed and went into the bathroom, making sure that the door was opened and shut quietly. The air is thick in the bathroom from the steam of the hot water. I stripped of my clothes and they all piled onto the floor.

I stepped into the shower behind Josh. He was letting the water hit his chest, his eyes also closed, enjoying the warm water. I took a step closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped slightly before turning around in my hold and placing his arms around my shoulders. My head settles on his chest, bringing us closer together.

After a while of just standing there, holding each other, Josh moved one hand to my chin. He tilted my face towards his own, leaving our lips only a breath apart. My hands slipped around his body to the front of his body. They then traveled up the front of his body and to his neck and the side of his face. Our lips connected as Josh brought my face that small distance closer.

Josh's hands returned to my hips as his tongue slipped into my mouth. Our lips moved together, occasionally allowing our noses to brush one another. He pushed against my hips and led my back to the shower wall. I slightly moaned at the feeling of the cold wall against my skin. Josh's lips left my own and left a trail of kisses down my jaw, my neck, and across my collarbones and shoulders. My fingers are wound tightly in his hair, pulling him closer to me.

"We should probably stop, we don't want to wake up any of the others if they are still sleeping, plus Elouise is in the house," Josh spoke. His lips were so close to my skin that every word that made his lips move, made his lips brush the sensitive skin under my ear.

I whined slightly and moved my forehead to his shoulder. My arms wrapped around his torso. His hands went to my back, soothingly running up and down.

"If you want to, I can suck you off quickly," Josh offered, one hand now running through my hair. The offer was tempting, but I know that we shouldn't.

"I'm fine, Joshy," I whispered and cuddled closer to him. My nose nuzzled into his neck, causing him to chuckle.

"Come on. Let's go see if anyone else is awake," Josh suggested. I nodded but made no move to release him from my grasp. "Go on, go get dry and get some clothes on while I finish my shower," Josh said and tapped my bum. I removed my arms from him and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my Now cold and wet body. I dried off before exiting the bathroom with the towel around my waist.

I went to Josh's wardrobe and searched through his clothes. I found some clothes that weren't too baggy on me and put them on. I laid down on the bed on my side and closed my eyes, waiting for Josh.

I guess I fell asleep because I startled awake when a hand was placed on my arm. Josh was sitting on the side of the bed, his arm out as if it was touching me a moment before.

"It's only me," Josh said as I startled. He placed his hand back on my arm and pulled me into his lap. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist. Josh placed his hands under my thighs and stood up, carrying me out of his room and downstairs.

We entered the kitchen where everyone except Ethan and Vikk. Riley was sat on a stool with Elouise in her lap. The little girl was leant over the counter, coloring with a plethora of crayons. Harry was also coloring, sat on the stool next to the two girls. Simon was at the stove, scrambling eggs. JJ was next to him, frying bacon and sausage. Josh walked up to the opposite side of the island to the three coloring. He sat me down but made no move to let go of me or walk away.

"Good morning boys. You alright, Tobi?" JJ asked as he stepped away from the stove to look at the two of us.

"Somebody is just tired and lazy today," Josh explained for me. JJ walked over and Josh left me to go take JJ's job cooking, while JJ replaced Josh. I let my head fall to his shoulder as he placed his arms around my back and placed a few small kisses to my neck and shoulder.

"Oh my god...," Josh said in astonishment as he walked around the Islam and to where Riley was sat. I turned my body slightly so that I could see what was going on. Josh stopped next to her and placed a hind to her cheek, maneuvering her head to the side.

His other hand went to her neck. And that's when the dark marks came into view. Josh's fingers lightly traced the several marks, which started at her jaw and worked their way down and below the neck of her shirt.

"My god, Simon," Josh muttered. I looked over to Simon to see him smiling, proud of his work. Riley was blushing as she let Josh inspect her skin.

"Did you get hurt?" Elouise asked as she turned in Riley's lap. She was also looking at the marks on her skin.

"She's okay, Elouise, nothing to worry about," Simon said as he turned back to cooking with Josh following his lead. Elouise nodded before turning back to her coloring page.

So school starts tomorrow and I have no more pre written chapters, so updates will be slower, a lot slower. I apologize for that. This school year is going to be crazy, my first semester I am taking 5 college duel credits so yay for stress! I will upload new chapters as soon as I get them finished. Again, I'm sorry for not being consistent anymore. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!