49

JJ's POV

Riley sits down on the edge of her bed. Harry pulls up a bin next to her and a box of tissues.

"This fucking sucks," Riley mumbles. She grabs another tissue from the box. She replaces the one at her nose and the other is covered with crimson. She discards it into the bin. Buddy is by her side. He seems slightly confused.

"Did it go alright?" Josh asks.

"Yeah, just a normal nose bleed. Dr. Elis said that it might make me have a sore throat, nosebleeds, or nauseous. He is also going to give me my first feed tonight," she explains with a cough towards the end. She brings the bin up to her face and spits out blood into it.

"Here," Harry says to Riley as he hands her a water bottle. She stands and makes her way to the bathroom. She pushes her IV pole along with her.

"I think we are going to head back to the house before too long. We were all up early and these two are really tired. We will be back as soon as we can get up and around tomorrow," Josh explains. He gestures to Vikk and Simon.

"Sounds good," I reply. Josh stands and walks over to me. He offers me a hand and pulls me up and onto my feet.

He pulls me into a hug. Over his shoulder, I can see the others standing to do the same with myself and Harry. Josh pulls away from the hug and connects our lips instead. His hands gently hold the sides of my face. My hands find his waist. I pull away and smile at Josh. He returns the smile.

"I love you," I say quietly.

"I love you, too," Josh replies. He steps away and to the side so that the others can say their goodbyes as well. Simon is the next one to approach me. He says nothing as he just cuddles up to my body. I place my arms around him tightly. My lips lightly press to his forehead.

"Bye, JJ. Love you," Simon mumbles against my shoulder. He pulls back and lightly pecks my lips before I can even respond.

"Bye, Si. Love you, too," I squeeze his hips lightly before he pulls away and goes over to Harry. Vikk is the next to approach me. He has a very tired expression. I cup his cheeks in my hands.

"Go home and get some sleep. No recording and no editing. You need sleep. I love you," I say and lightly peck his lips. Vikk stands on his toes to reach up and chase my lips with a slightly longer kiss. His hands are perched on my chest. Mine are on his hips.

"Okay, I love you," He tiredly mumbles against my lips.

Vikk steps back and goes back and over to Harry. Ethan and Tobi both step forward to me at the same time. I wrap an arm around each of them. They share a knowing look and then each lean up and kiss my cheeks.

"I love you, boys. Make sure Vik and Simon go to bed. No recording and no editing, okay?" I request of the two boys to take care of the other two. They both nod and mumble back 'I love you's. I kiss each of their foreheads before they pull back to go to Riley who just walked back out of the bathroom.

Soon enough, the rest of the boys said their good byes to Riley and then leave. Riley's nose has finally stopped bleeding. She is now in her bed. Harry is sat on the edge of the mattress with his arm around Riley's shoulders.

"The nurse I spoke to earlier said that I could take Buddy out into the courtyard and let him run around and do his thing," Riley says as she puts her hand over the edge of the bed and snaps her fingers. Buddy walks over to her fingers and licks them.

"Want to go down there?" I ask. She nods as she pets the top of Buddy's head.

"Do you want to... go outside?" She slowly questions him. Buddy starts jumping around and getting excited.

I hold my hands out for Riley to grab. She takes my hands and lets me pull her to the side of the bed. She sits up on her knees. She places her hands on my shoulders. She lightly pecks my lips before she moves off of the bed.

Buddy is waiting patiently by the door with his tail frantically wagging. Riley picks up Buddy's vest and puts it on him. I wheel her IV pole around the side of the bed and over to her side.

"Ready?" Harry asks as Buddy's vest is on. He is holding his hand out to Riley.

"Yup," she replies. She takes Harry's hand in one hand and takes ahold of the handle of Buddy's vest in the other. I open the door and hold it open for the two.

We make our way down the hallway and to the elevator. The two blondes walk slightly in front of me as I follow behind. I nod to a nurse that acknowledges that we won't be in Riley's room. She sends back a warm and kind smile.

We enter the elevator and make our way down to the bottom floor. Once there, we follow the signs to the courtyard. It's quite a decent sized space. There is a small fountain and pond over in a corner. There are benches placed all along the outside. There are flowers planted in pots on either side of every bench. The grass in the middle of the space is very green and vibrant.

Harry steers Riley over to one of the benches. Once there, Riley takes off Buddy's vest. She give the dog his German command. Buddy runs off to explore the new area. I sit on the other side of Riley. We sit in silence and watch the dog run laps around the courtyard.

It's been a while. I hope you enjoyed. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!