36

Josh's POV

We arrived at a store for children and all piled out of our vehicles. Elouise is on Vikk's back, him giving her a piggy back ride. Riley is being pushed by Harry in the wheelchair with Buddy right beside her. Simon is currently looking at a list of things that we need to get on his phone. Ethan and Tobi are bantering about with one another; both occasionally laughing and lightly pushing one another. JJ is walking beside me at the back of the group. His hand lightly brushes the back of mine every now and then. Since we are in public, we can't show any PDA, which honestly drives me insane.

"You alright?" JJ inquiries from my side. His eyebrow cocked up with concern.

"I'm good," I lie with a fake smile. I pushed the pain to the side of my mind, not nearly out of thought, but also not the first thought. He gives me a side glance that is all too knowing, he can see right through me. Luckily, he brushes it off as we walk through the entrance of the store.

A small gasp is heard, my head turning to find who it was. Elouise is staring ahead of her, eyes widened in awe. Her mouth agape as she gazes longingly at a stuffed dog sitting on a shelf. It was a German Shepard about the size of her torso.

"Si?" She questioned, her eyes never leaving the stuffed toy. The silver haired man looked up from his phone and followed her eyes.

"Maybe if you're good while we are in the store and after we get everything on the list," Simon said, sounding like a true father.

"Deal!" She replied quickly and clapped her hands together. I couldn't help the genuine smile that stretched across my face at her enthusiasm.

"So where to first?" Ethan asked as his arm went across Tobi's shoulders. Simon scrolled up to the top of his phone list and announced that we were to look for clothes first. Harry turned the wheelchair in the direction of the clothing section and jogged a ways before putting his feet up on a bar across the back. The chair rolled along the floor and started slowing down. Riley was laughing along with Harry, while at the same time trying to tell him to stop.

The rest of the shopping trip was the boys messing about while Riley helped Elouise pick out clothes, try them on, and find toys that would easily keep the small girl occupied. Most of the boys messed around and acted like children the whole time. Simon kept his promise and bought the stuffed dog for Elouise. As soon as we got back to the house, the girl ran inside and put the stuffed dog in Buddy's bed in the entry way. Buddy ran I and laid down next to the toy.

As everyone else enters the house, my hand is grabbed by someone and pulled in the direction of the stairs, gently. I turned and found that JJ is pulling me up the stairs. He brings me to his bedroom and closes the door behind us. He continues to his bed and sits down. He pats his lap so I straddle his legs and loosely wrap my arms around his neck. His hands rest on the small of my back, comfortingly.

"I love you, and you know that you can tell me anything, so what happened today?" JJ asked as his thumbs brushed along my back, urging me to confess. I stayed quiet for a bit, trying to avoid answering. "I know something happened or something is bothering you, so tell me and I will fix it," JJ said while he moved his head to the side to make eye contact with me.

"I... it's just... I'm tired of not being able to show you affection in public," I finally confessed. For some reason, my vision clouded with tears. My head dropped so that I was no longer looking at JJ, but down at my lap. A sigh left JJ as his hand moved to the side of my face.

"That's not all of it. Tell me the whole thing, I want you to tell me the truth," JJ said, knowing that there is more. He can read me like an open book.

"I guess I just miss you. With you being gone everyday for training, I just feel like I don't get to see you enough," I breathe out. I finally look up at JJ and see the sadness and slight guilt in his eyes.

"I know. I feel the same way. As soon as the fight is over, I will be able to take more days off and not train all day long. Just hang in there, for me," JJ finishes and rests his forehead on mine. A single tear slips from my eye and JJ wipes it away with his thumb. His head tilts to the side, allowing our lips to connect. So slow and loving. The kiss slowly starts turning into something more heated and needy.

JJ's hands work their way under my shirt and run along my bare back. My fingers weave into his matted hair, tugging slightly. My shirt is pushed up and the kiss is broken as my shirt is thrown to the floor. JJ's lips travel from my lips down to my neck and collar bones, making several marks. His hands slip down to my arse, holding me as he stands and then sets me down on my back on the bed.

-skipping the smutty stuffs because I'm awkward and yeah-

JJ slid back under the covers in front of me after cleaning up the mess we made. I instantly cling to his side and chest. I know that JJ loves it when I'm more clingy and submissive. JJ's arms protectively wrap around my body, pulling me closer.

Sorry for the fairly abrupt ending of the chapter. It's also a bit short, but I just really wanted to update. I hate to keep you guys waiting and am so thankful for those of you that have been sticking around. Finals are this week and I'm stressing but whatever. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!