31

Riley's POV

I felt arms pick me up and bring me into a chest. I cuddled closer to them, not wanting to wake up or be woken up yet. Then I remembered that I had fallen asleep with Elouise, but she isn't with me.

"Elouise?" I mumbled, still not opening my eyes.

"She's in bed already, no need to worry," the person carrying me said, who I now know is Simon. I could feel that we were going up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked still not awake. My mind is still foggy from sleep.

"To my room to sleep," Simon said and I could hear a chuckling at the top of the landing. I didn't open my eyes though, deciding it would take too much energy.

"What time is it?" I questioned, trying to decide if I should force myself to wake up if it was very early.

"It's time for you to go to sleep. All the boys are going to come with and talk to me while you go back to sleep," Simon explained and I was lowered from his chest and to a bed, presumably his. His arms retracted from my body and the duvet was moved up my body. I groaned and snuggled into the mattress, deciding that I wouldn't go back to sleep and listen to the boys talk.

A body settled next to me and their hand ran through my hair, trying to sooth me into sleep. I could tell it wasn't Simon by their touch.

"We need to come up with a plan on who is going to watch Elouise and when," Simon started. He was probably sitting in his gaming chair.

"Harry, Ethan, and I announced on Twitter that we wouldn't be posting videos for the next few days, so they are covered," Tobi said from the couch. I assume that people just nodded their heads based on the silence of the room.

"I'm taking a day off of training tomorrow, so I'll be around," JJ said. Now I know that it is JJ that is on the bed with me.

"I know that the rest of us have our 'rainy day' recordings that we can auto upload tomorrow. Then we could all spend the day together and see how to properly care for Elouise," Vikk suggested. He was over on the couch as well.

"Sounds like a plan. Now who is sleeping where tonight?" Josh asked from somewhere where there aren't any seats. He must be sitting on the floor.

"Riley and Simon in here, Ethan and Vikk in Vikk's room, Josh and Tobi in Josh's room, and Harry and I in my room," JJ explained.

"Well, it's getting a bit late, so I'm going to bed," Ethan said from where Josh was. There was movement from everywhere as the boys all got up and said good night to one another. One by one, they all came and kissed me on the forehead. The door to the room was heard opening and everyone stopped. I finally opened my eyes and looked to the doorway. A half asleep Elouise stood and stumbled into the room.

"Come here, Love," I said and Elouise turned to me and stumbled over. I opened my arms to her and she climbed up the bed and into my embrace. She cuddled up to my chest and promptly fell asleep again. I pulled her closer into my embrace and kissed the top of her head. My fingers ran soothingly through her hair.

I looked down at her sleeping figure. Her long, blonde eyelashes rest not the tops of her slightly chubby cheeks. The tops of her cheeks and the bridge of her nose are lightly dusted with pale freckles. Her smooth skin radiates with a youthful glow. Her lips slightly part as breaths leave her body. I look up as Simon climbs into bed on the other side of the little girl, sandwiching her between us. I guess I hadn't noticed the others leave and the lights turn off.

"So tell me why she is staying here," I said placed my head on Simon's chest. He sighed and wrapped his arm over Elouise and around me.

"Her mum has cancer and they have to go to America for treatment. They don't want their little girl to see her mum go through that and they don't want her to spend all of her time in a hospital," Simon said as his eyes closed. I placed my hand to his cheek and let my thumb trace over his cheekbone. He opened his eyes and looked down into mine. His eyes are so mesmerizingly beautiful.

I lent forwards and connected our lips. It was slow at first, but Simon continued to add pressure into the kiss, making it deeper. His index finger traced down my spine and caused a shiver and a gasp to leave me. Simon took the opportunity and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Simon sat up on his elbow, allowing him the upper hand, causing me to turn slightly onto my back. Simon started to move, but suddenly stopped. He slowly broke the kiss and looked down at the sleeping beauty.

"God, if there wasn't a child between us right now...," Simon started, slightly annoyed, and then trailed off towards the end. I chuckled and blushed, having somewhat of an idea of what he was going to say. He laid back down and I returned my head to laying on his chest.

"I love you, Simon," I said as my eyes became heavy and a yawn parted my lips.

"I love you, too," Simon replied. His fingers combed through my hair, pushing me over the edge of sleep.

I woke up on top of someone. Their hands are running up and down over my back. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Simon's head tipped back and his eyes closed, but obviously not asleep. His head is propped up on a pillow so that he is somewhat sitting up, but still lying down. I sat up so that I was sitting on his thighs.

"Good morning, beautiful," Simon says and places his hands on my thighs. My hands rest on his stomach.

"Morning, handsome," I say back with the same flirtatious tone that Simon had used.

"JJ came in this morning and took Elouise downstairs. So now we won't get interrupted," Simon said with a slightly suggestive tone. He pushed himself up and back so that he was sitting up with his back to the headboard. His hands returned to my thighs and leaned forward so that our lips were a breath away before Simon spoke.

"Stop me if we go too far," he whispered before he connected our lips. The kiss was just like the one from last night, starting sweet, but getting more heated as it went on.

My hands started moving down the front of his torso and to the bottom of his shirt. My hands slipped under the fabric and my fingers wondered over the smooth skin of his stomach and chest. Small moans fell from his mouth at the touches. I lifted the fabric up his body and he broke the kiss to slip it off and I tossed it over to the floor. Our eyes met and I could see a look of uncertainty clouded behind a wanting in his eyes.

I placed one hand on his cheek and the other on his arm. I guided his arm to the end of my shirt, wanting him to be the one to take it off of me. He gave me a look, as if asking I was sure and I slightly nodded my head. His hands gripped the end of my shirt and pulled it up and off of my body, throwing it in the same general direction as his. Now I am left with just my bra on my top half. Simon's eyes wondered my uncovered skin.

I have never really shown anyone my body. I don't really like it. I always find an excuse out of swimming, even though I own a bikini. My body has many scars covering it, some from the attack and some from myself. I'm not proud of it, it makes me feel ashamed and worthless.

Simon's hands moved to settle on my waist, feeling the uncovered, rough skin under his palms and fingers. I laughed at his zoned out expression, hoping that he wasn't staring in disgust.

So for some reason, Wattpad won't let me read ANY of my own book, so that's fun!(sarcasm😂) Anyways it's really pissing me off. I hope you guys are enjoying. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!