20

Riley's POV

After we all ate breakfast, it was time for the three boys that live at the tower to go back home. We were all gathered in the main entryway, saying our goodbyes.

"Bye, Tobi," I said as I hugged the boy. His arms were around my waist while mine were around his neck. My face was in his neck. He left a soft kiss on my neck.

"Bye, baby," he whispered in my ear. We pulled apart and shared a small smile with each other. I moved over to Ethan next.

"Bye, Ethan," I said and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged back and kissed the side of my head. He mumbled a good bye back. I could tell that the three were upset that they had to leave, as was I. I pulled back from Ethan and moved to Harry. Before I could pull him into a hug, he bent down and scooped me off of my feet. My arms cling to his shoulders at the sudden movement.

"Well, bye boys," Harry said with me still in his arms, and headed in the direction of the door. The four from the house started complaining and trying to convince Harry that I needed to stay.

"Harry, as much as I would love to go to the tower with you guys, I need to be here. I have some editing and recording to do," I said with a sad smile. Harry chuckled and tried to act really sad, but failed. He put me back down on my feet and embraced me. He kissed my cheek before pulling back and giving me and warm, sad smile. I then stepped to the side to allow the boys to all say their goodbyes to one another. After a few minutes of cuddles and kisses, the three boys left through the front door, closing it gently behind them.

"So, What now?" JJ asked, looking between the rest of us.

"I have to record some kind of video for my channel," I said as Buddy ran into the room from the kitchen. He sat by my side and looked up at me.

"What kind of a video?" Simon asked, wiggling his eyebrows, suggestively. This caused the rest of us to laugh.

"Probably a Q and A. But I also want to paint my nails, so probably both," I said with a shrug. I ran my fingers over Buddy's fur as he panted, his tongue sticking out of the side of his mouth.

"I have to go record and talk with the pack," Vikk said as he looked at the time on his phone. He basically sprinted up the stairs and to his room.

"That boy, I swear...," Josh sighed. He slightly shook his head side to side with a smile drawing at the corners of his lips.

"Well, I've got to go to training before too long, so I'm gonna go shower and get ready, see ya in a bit," JJ said and walked up the stairs. We all said bye to JJ as he disappeared into his room.

"I've got nothing. I prerecorded enough for today and tomorrow," Simon said with a shrug. He then turned to Josh, silently asking his plans for the day.

"I have some business calls to make and some things to finish off from Upload still, so I'll catch you guys in a bit," Josh said with a little wave, leaving Simon and I in the entry way.

"You could read me the questions for my Q and A, if you want," I suggested to Simon.

"Yeah, sure," Simon replied. I started up the stairs and went up to my room, Simon silently following behind, along with Buddy. I grabbed my camera and my small, pose able tripod. I then dig around in the pocket of one of my suitcases until I found a bottle of purple nail polish. I then looked about the room, trying to decide where the best place to record would be. The room was quite bare at the moment, with only the basics that a room needed.

"Why don't we just film in the kitchen?" I suggested and watched as Simon glanced up from his phone. He nodded and slipped his phone into his pocket. He then grabbed my camera and nail polish in one of his hands, while grabbing my hand in his free one. He led me and Buddy back downstairs and into the kitchen.

I set up my camera on my tripod so that it was facing two stools with the doorway that led to the entryway in the background. Simon situated another stool behind the camera, understanding how the filming process was going to go from our previous videos together and from him watching my other videos. I sat down in one of the stools and pulled out my phone. I opened Twitter and sent out a tweet asking for questions. Then I handed my phone over to Simon, who smiled deviously as he scrolled through all of the responses so far.

"I do not like that smirk," I said while giggling. Simon's smile only grew as he glanced up at me. Buddy jumped up into the chair next to me and sat there, looking around the room.

"Are you ready?" Simon asked, the evil smirk gone, for now. I nodded and looked to the camera. Once it was recording, I started.

"Hey guys, today I am doing a Q and A. I tweeted out, asking for questions, and Simon, who is behind the camera," at this moment, Simon nearly climbed on top of the counter to look into the camera and wave. Then he returned to his seat. "Will be reading them out to me. I just want to point out that he is picking all of the questions, I haven't seen any of them yet. Also I really just wanted to paint my nails, so I'm going to be doing that while answering the questions, let's begin," I said and looked over to Simon as I shook the closed bottle of nail polish.

"First question, what is your favorite vine?" Simon asked, looking up at me for my answer.

"Mrs. Keisha, Mrs. Keisha, Mrs. Keisha, oh my fuckin' god, she fuckin' dead," I said as seriously as I could, looking right at the camera. A small smile was threatening to show through, but I held it together. Well, I did until Simon lost it and started cracking up, causing me to do the same. I finally calmed down and twisted open the bottle in my hand.

The questions went on and on. I continued to answer them while doing my nails. I soon ran out of my own nails and started painting the nails on Buddy's front paws.

"Simon or JJ?" Simon asked with a devious smile on his face, he glanced to the doorway behind me but I ignored it.

"Um, Simon because he is behind the camera," I said and jumped as soon as arms wrapped around me from behind. I let out a squeak as JJ lifted me onto his shoulder.

"What!" He said loudly. He was obviously just doing this for the camera.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I said over and over again as I was laughing. His arm that wasn't holding me up on his shoulder was tickling my side. He eventually put me back down on the chair. I twisted the stool so that I was facing JJ and wrapped my arms around his waist. He started chuckling and placed his arms around me in return.

"So does this mean that you choose him now over me?" Simon asked. I turned my head so that I could see him. He had a fake pout upon his lips. A smirk grew on his face and he stood up and started walking over. I stood up on the stool so that I was taller than both of the boys.

"JJ, save me!" I said and JJ stepped in front of me. He was still facing me. He pulled me down so that I was sitting down again. He pressed his lips to mine for a few seconds before pulling away. JJ then gave me an apologetic smile and grasped my arms and put them behind my back, allowing Simon to tickle me, which he did.

"Please, I...I can't, I can't breathe!" I stuttered out in between laughs. Simon's fingers stopped on my sides. I opened my eyes, trying to catch my breath.

I love this book so much! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!