11

So there is a warning right before the potentially triggering content, and there is also a marker where it ends so you can skip over it if you want to. You should still be able to read the rest of the story without that part so yeah.

Riley's POV

I started off with a couple of quick scales and small warm ups that I could remember. I'm a bit rusty, but not bad. I looked up at the boys. They had all sat on a couple of the benches that were placed throughout the store. I looked down to my side to see Buddy lying by my feet.

I took a deep breath before I started playing. I played 'Ride' by TOP. I know the song by heart. My eyes closed as I let my fingers dance across the fingerboard, sliding and wiggling to create vibrato. I could feel my body move with the music, forgetting that I was being watched and that I wasn't alone. As I played the final note, I opened my eyes to look at my fingers. I suddenly remembered that I wasn't alone when I heard clapping, causing my head to snap up to the boys. They all had astonished looks on their faces.

"That was amazing," Vikk said in awe.

"Thanks, it's one of my favorite songs," I said as I let my fingers continue to play the song without actually playing it.

"So how many instruments can you play?" JJ asked looking around the room full of different instruments.

"I can play any instrument in this room, plus probably a couple more that this store doesn't offer," I said, copying JJ and looking around.

"So if I just randomly picked one, you would be able to play it?" Harry asked with a smirk, almost challenging me.

"Is that a challenge, Harold?" I asked with the same smirk.

"Indeed it is," he replied standing up and stretching a bit.

"Okay then, pick one out and I'll play it," I said as I stood up and walked back over to the cello stand. I made sure the clip around the neck was secured before hanging the bow back up and turning back to find Harry. He was stood holding an electric bass with an almost evil smirk on his face.

"Here you go," he said as he handed it over.

"Oh please, this is like, the easiest thing ever," I said as I walked over to one of the amps and plugged it in. I put the strap around my shoulder and let my thumb graze the strings. Then I adjusted a couple of the settings on the amp before I started playing a different song. I played 'Seven Nation Army'. As I played, I was taken back to high school. Me and the other bass player would always take turns playing this song at football and basketball games. Everyone would always get so hyped up and start cheering. Those were the good times. Then they just stopped. And it was all because of them.

My fingers stopped mid way through the song. Buddy was in front of me, pawing at my legs furiously. People were trying to talk to me, but their voices were muffled. I was paralyzed in my thoughts, my memories, my flashbacks.

***Trigger Warning: Rape mention, kinda kidnapping?

I was walking down the hallway that lead to the music department during my lunch hour. I always go to the music room during my lunch to just mess around and have fun playing what I want to play. I'm in tenth grade, it's only my second year of high school and I'm already over all of the class music we've been working on.

My mind is kind of fuzzy. The table of football players were staring at me today as I walked through the cafeteria not long ago. Why do they all of a sudden have such a fascination with me? I haven't done anything different, except for the conversation that I had with Kam. He is one of the football players, and a school renowned fuckboi. He asked me a bunch of really random, and quite frankly, creepy questions. Like if I liked him, if I've ever had sex before, if I've ever been high, if I've ever been drunk. I've never really talked to him before then and I didn't really know how to answer any of his questions, I just kind of stuttered until he moved on.