3

Riley's POV

I sat down on the floor and Buddy sat in my lap. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening my eyes and lying down on the floor. Buddy crawled up onto my chest and stomach.

"Josh, Simon! She's about to pass out!" Vik called into the kitchen. My vision started fading and I was seeing stars. I put my hand on Buddy's head and slowly brushed my fingers through his fur. I felt my hand hit the cold floor as my vision failed and my hearing cut out.

When I finally came to, my hand was the first thing I could move. I started the action that I hadn't completed, petting Buddy's head. I could hear multiple people talking in soft voices, just having small talk. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times, trying to get my eyes to adjust to the blinding light in the room.

"Hey, Riley, you good?" The voice of Tobi asked. The other three must have arrived while o was out.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a bit light headed. Buddy, vest," I spoke softly. Buddy lifted himself from me and went over to where the boys had put all of our stuff by the door. He sniffed around a bit before he found his vest and picked it up gently in his mouth. He walked back over and sat next to me as I took it from him. I unzipped the pocket and pulled out a bottle. I dumped out a pill before swallowing it dry. I replaced the bottle and set the vest on the floor. I slowly sat up and waited for the wave of dizziness to subside.

"I didn't do anything wrong, did I?" Vik questioned from his place on the floor, cuddled into Ethan's side. He looked a bit upset.

"No, no, of course not. I guess I forgot to take another pill before I got on the plane. I'm supposed to take twice the normal amount when I fly because of all the stress it causes me. Plus with the incident at the airport, it was bound to happen at some point. The timing was just really bad," I said with a kind and comforting smile. I took the chance of the slight silence to glance around the room. Vik was sat with Ethan against the side of the stairs. Josh and Tobi were sitting on the second to last step of the stairs, Josh's arm around Tobi's shoulders. JJ was lying on the floor on his stomach. Harry was sat on his back and Simon was behind Harry with his head resting on his shoulder, and his arms around his waist.

"Thank God," Vik breathed out, relieved. I watched as he visibly relaxed against Ethan.

"Wait, what incident?" Harry asked. He looked interested yet mad already, and he didn't even know what happened yet.

"Basically, these teenage fuck boys were getting too close to her and caused her to panic a bit," Josh explained and played with Tobi's fingers.

"Calm down Harry, it's alright," Simon whispered into his ear. Harry was very tense and looked pissed. He is a very protective friend, and I'm thankful for that. It's nice to know that you have someone to back you up and that cares about you. Simon kissed his cheek and he relaxed a bit.

"I'm fine, Harry. It wasn't that bad," I said and sent him a warm smile, which caused him to smile small. All of a sudden, Buddy turned to me and licked my face. He then ran off and around the room to the three that had arrived while he was helping me.

"Oh my, hello," Ethan said as Buddy sat himself in his lap. Buddy just let himself completely relax and sprawl on Ethan. Vik chuckled and pet along his ribs.

"You can just push him off if he's too much," I said and shifted so I was sitting more comfortable. My dizziness has subsided, thankfully. Tobi stood from the steps and made his way over to me and offered me his hand.

"Come on, let's go get you something to drink," he said as I grabbed his hand and let him pull me to my feet, slowly. He didn't let go of my hand as we started for the kitchen. I blushed a bit, but made no attempt to pull me hand from his, assuming it is a friendly gesture.

Tobi lead the way into the kitchen and pulled out a chair for me. I thanked him and he bowed before we both started laughing. He then went to the fridge and grabbed something and hid it behind his back. He closed the fridge and set the bottle down on the counter in front of me. Low and behold, it was a bottle of Coke Zero, only my favorite drink ever (for real tho', that shits the bomb).

"Oh my god, whoever bought this I love you!" I yelled into the other room. I heard a bunch of chuckles from the other room and Tobi sat beside me with a can of Dr. Pepper.

"Yay! I am loved!" Josh shouted back. I heard the sound of feet pounding on the floor and Josh ran into the room and hugged me half to death. I was laughing and he soon let go, suddenly. I looked over to see Josh staring at Tobi who had realized his mistake. He carefully and slowly climbed down from his stool and set down Josh's drink before sprinting around the counter.

"How dare you touch my precious!" Josh said in a fake angry tone. He ran after Tobi and out of the room.

"Pray for me!" Tobi laughed as he went through the doorway. I chuckled and walked back into the entry room. Tobi was on the floor on his back with Josh hovering over him. Josh's fingers were wiggling against Tobi's sides. Buddy saw me leaning against the door and jumped up from his spot on Ethan and ran over to sit beside me. I looked back to the two on the floor and saw them kissing.

"Oi, there are children in the room!" I said and covered Buddy's eyes. He just moved his head around and panted contently. Everyone else laughed.

"Think of the children!" Ethan managed to get out in between laughs. This caused us all to laugh harder. Over the course of the next twenty minutes, we had all calmed down.

"Well, since the day is still young, we're all together, and we have Riley here now, want to record a video for Sidemen Sunday?" JJ asked from beneath the two blondes on top of him. Everyone made sounds of agreement and then turned to me.

"Yeah, I'm down," I said and everyone got up off the floor. They all started talking about what the video was going to be about and finally settled on 'Sidemen Answer The Most Searched Google Questions' (minus all of the questions about being gay and stuff for the purposes of the storyline).

We decided to film in the Podcast room for the purpose of lighting. Once we all made our way up to the room, Josh showed me all of the equipment and left me to setting it all up the way I wanted it. While I was setting it up, the boys were all getting Kon to get the boards they need.

You see, Kon has been wanting to do more of his own stuff. He still wants to help out the boys every now and then, but for the most part, I will be taking over for the most part. As for Jords, he has started to think about moving on the bigger things, but promises to come back at some point, wether it's just for a couple of days or wether it's for a year.

Once I had the lights and camera set up, I sat down on a small stool that swivels. I got onto my phone and got distracted by my Twitter. I let my mind wander. When my mind wanders, I start singing whatever song is stuck on my mind. Thinking that I was alone, I didn't hold back as I sang 'Rise Up' by Andra Day.

"You're broken down and tired
Of living life on a merry-go-round
And you can't find the fighter
But I see it in you so we gonna walk it out
Move mountains
We gonna walk it out
And move mountains

And I'll rise up
I'll rise like the day
I'll rise up
I'll rise unafraid
I'll rise up
And I'll do it a thousand times again
And I'll rise up
High like the waves
I'll rise up
In spite of the ache
I'll rise up
And I'll do it a thousand times again
For you
For you
For you
For you

When the silence isn't quiet
And it feels like it's getting hard to breathe
And I know you feel like dying
But I promise we'll take the world to its feet
Move mountains
Bring it to its feet
Move mountains
And I'll rise up
I'll rise like the day
I'll rise up
I'll rise unafraid
I'll rise up
And I'll do it a thousand times again
For you
For you
For you
For you

All we nee-"

I stopped when I saw Buddy's head snap to the doorway out of the corner of my eye.

I hope you guys are enjoying this book, cuz I love it! Thank you for reading. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!