30

Josh's POV

Everyone followed JJ and Elouise into the kitchen to start eating while I took Simon's hand and guided him up to his room. His eyes are red and his breathing is stuttering from him getting so upset and worked up. Once we got to his room, I pulled him inside and shut and locked the door to give us some time.

"Go hop onto the counter in your bathroom, I'll be there in a minute," I said to the poor blonde. He nodded slightly before doing as I told. I went into his wardrobe and found him some more comfortable clothes and then I snagged some joggers and a sweatshirt for me. I found a couple towels and a washcloth before going into the bathroom.

I set all of the items on the counter opposite to the boy sitting. He was looking down at his hoodie strings, playing with them in between his fingers. I ran the washcloth under some warm water and rung it out. I moved in between Simon's legs that dangled over the edge of the counter so that we were in very close proximity to one another. I used the warm, damp cloth to hopefully rid his face of tear stains. I made sure I was being extra gently with him.

"I'm really sorry, Si. I shouldn't have gotten upset when I hadn't even heard the whole story yet. I was a complete as-," I was cut off by Simon's hands bringing my face to his and connecting our lip in a slow, intimate kiss. The cloth slipped out of my fingers and I laid my hands on his thighs and brought him closer to me. His legs wrapped around my hips, pulling me impossibly closer, while his arms around my neck. Our kiss came to a slow stop, our foreheads resting against one another.

"I love you, so much," I said as I opened my eyes and stared into his blue orbs.

"And I love you," Simon said back. A smile grew on his face.

"Do you want to take a bath with me? It might help your stress and get your mind off things," I explained. Our noses brushed each other's as he nodded. I stepped away from him and his legs fell back to their original hanging positions. I held my hands out for him and he placed his hand into mine and slid off the counter top.

I turned to the bath tub and turned on the tap. I waited for the water to get to a suitable temperature before placing the plug in the drain and waiting for it to fill. I poured in some bubble mix and watched as small bubbles covered the surface of the warm water. I stopped the water when it got about 3/4 of the way full, as to prevent any from spilling out once we get in.

I turned around to find Simon stood in only his boxers. I could feel the breath leave my body at the beautiful boy in front of me. I must have been staring for a while, because Simon started chuckling and blushing. While he was in that flustered state, I removed all of my clothes and sank into the warm water.

Once I was fully in and sat down, I motioned for Simon to join. I grabbed his hand to help him in. He carefully sat down in between my legs with his back to my chest, I wrapped my arms around him and his hands interlocked with mine. A comfortable silence feel over us.

"Elouise staying with us could be a good thing. We get to play parents," Simon thought aloud. He did bring up a good point. The seven of us have had the discussion of kids before, and we all wanted to be parents. We talked about all of our options and how many we all wanted. Good times.

"I'm actually quite excited, especially now that Riley is with us," I said and kissed the side of Simon's head.

"We need to be good role models for her and work out schedules for who is going to watch her when, when she eats, when her bedtime is, everything," Simon said, getting excited. He always loves to make everything as organized as possible.

"You are going to be such a good father," I said as I traced my fingers over Simon's hands. A blush over took his face and he turned to face me.

"Look who's talking," he said and placed his hand on the side of my face. Our lips connected in a sweet kiss, nothing heated or rushed. After the kiss, we fell back into a comfortable silence.

"We should probably get out before we turn into prunes," I suggested and felt as Simon nodded against my chest. I helped him out by holding his hand and his waist, making sure he wouldn't slip and fall. Once he was out, he placed a towel around his waist and turned back to me, helping me out as well.

We both changed into our new clothes and headed back downstairs to join the others. The kitchen was empty, so we each grabbed a portion of the food and ate before going into the lounge, where everyone was.

JJ was sat on the end of the couch with a sleeping Harry clinging to his chest. Next to him was Tobi with Vikk sitting in his lap, watching a film on the television. Ethan was sat next to those two with Riley lent against his side. Her legs were curled up on the couch and she was asleep with Elouise in her lap, also asleep.

"God, that's adorable," I said, referring to the two girls asleep.

"I'm gonna take Elouise upstairs and put her in my room," Simon said and removed Riley's arms from around the girl still in a princess dress. He lifted the limp with sleep girl up and to his shoulder. "Come help me, Josh?" Simon questioned. I nodded and followed him out of the room as the other boys started talking about sleeping arrangements for the night. We decided to just let them figure it out, deciding where the both of us would be placed. I noticed the small pink suitcase was still in the entryway and picked it up to bring into Simon's room.

I followed the blonde up the stairs and into his room. He walked over to his bed and laid the girl on his bed. She stirred and opened her eyes, looking around at the unfamiliar space.

"Hey, princess. Do you want to change into some sleeping clothes before bed?" Simon asked and sat on the edge of the bed next to her. She nodded and rubbed her eyes with her small fists. She sat up on the bed and slipped off the edge. She stumbled over to where her suitcase was laying on the floor. She dug through it and went into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

"She's very independent, isn't she?" I said surprised. I sat down next to Simon so that our thighs touched.

"Yep, one minute she is all over you because she can't do anything, and the next, she wants nothing to do with you because she can do it herself," Simon said with a chuckle.

Awe! It's just so cute, it makes my heart hurt. And I wrote it😂😂. I hope you all are enjoying. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!