27

Josh's POV

I stood in the driveway and watched as Simon's car disappeared down the street. I turned back to the house and headed inside, discarding my jacket and shoes.

I snuck back into the lounge and took back my place next to JJ. He was laying on his back. Instead of laying next to him, I crawled on top of him and straddled his waist. JJ groaned and started waking up. His eyes opened and noticed me on top of him. A lazy smirk came to his face as his hands moved to my hips.

"Let me guess, Simon got you all worked up and then left, yeah?" JJ asked. I hissed out in pleasure as JJ brought my hips down and against his. My hands rested on JJ's very toned chest.

"Something like that," I managed to mutter out. JJ rolled over so that my back was to the blankets and he was hovering over me. I moaned out as JJ let his lips roam the skin of my neck.

"Shh. If you want this, you have to be quiet. We don't want to wake the others," JJ whispered teasingly into my ear. I gasped as his hand grasped my bulge through my sleeping pants. JJ's lips met my own, keeping my noises to a minimum. His tongue slipped into my mouth, silencing me.

After JJ helped me with my problem, he ushered me upstairs where we took a shower together in his bathroom. Nothing happened while we showered, except some steamy kisses.

I stepped out of the shower first, wrapping a towel around my waist. JJ followed, doing the same. I stood in front of the mirror and ran my hand through my damp hair. JJ walked up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist. His head fit snugly on my shoulder. I looked at us in the mirror. Our skin tones contrasted one another's greatly. I placed my hands on his arms and smiled at his reflection.

"Let's go get dressed and wake the other two up," JJ suggested. I nodded and turned my head towards him. He did the same and our noses touched. I chuckled before leaning forward and kissing his lips lightly. JJ ended the kiss and promptly turned my body to face his so that he could properly hug me. I pulled away and grasped his hand, leading him out of the bathroom and to his closet.

Once in his closet, I released his hand and started looking through his clothes for something of his to wear. I spotted a black hoodie that I snatched, along with a plain maroon shirt. I then found some joggers that would fit me and a pair of boxers. I dropped my towel that was still around my waist and quickly changed into the clothes. After I was completely dressed, I turned to look at JJ, he had an amused look plastered to his face as he watched me. A blush rose to my cheeks as I pulled the sleeves of the oversized hoodie over my hands.

"You are so adorable," JJ said and placed his hands on my clothed hips. My covered hands moved to his unclothed chest, my fingertips lightly making contact with his skin. I took a step towards him so that our bodies were up against each other and my hands slid around his waist and to his back. My head laid on his shoulder, tucking under his chin.

"Cuddles?" I asked, suddenly feeling tired once again, more than likely from my early awakening. I could feel and hear JJ chuckle as his arms tightened around my shoulders.

"Someone's feeling submissive today," JJ said and kissed the side of my head. I let my eyes close and smile at the warm feeling that erupted in me.

All too soon, JJ pulled away from our hug and turned towards his clothes, finding an outfit and changing into it. He was wearing athletic clothing since he had to go to training. He goes every day, except Sunday, and I low key hate it. I love him so much and I want to spend more time with him. JJ laced our fingers together and led me out of his room and down the stairs. We walked into the lounge and froze on the other side of the couch.

Riley and Vikk were both awake. Vikk is lying on his back with Riley sat on top of his stomach. Her hands are on his chest, holding her up. Vikk's hands are on her thighs which are on either side of his body. Their lips are connected and overlapping in time together. I glanced up at JJ and he was staring at the two, a look of pride on his face. His arm brought my body closer to his own, causing my head to land on his shoulder, still looking at the two on the floor. They soon both pulled away, smiles on their faces and a light blush dusting their cheeks.

"Now that was fucking hot," JJ said and squeezed my ass. I lightly smacked JJ's back as the two moved their heads to our direction suddenly. Their faces darkened in shades of red. Riley glanced down at the ground.

"Where's Buddy?" She questioned and stood from her position on top of Vikk. She out stretched her hands and pulled him up to his feet. At the mention of his name, the dog came bounding through the doorway and flopped onto the mess of blankets on the floor. We all chuckled at his silly antics.

"Well, I guess I'll see you guys tonight," JJ said as he walked away from me and to Riley and Vikk. He pulled them both into a hug, one arm around each of them. After the hug, Vikk guided JJ's lips to his own in a sweet kiss, with Riley doing the same afterwards.

"Bye, JJ," they both said as the same time, causing each other to give the other a weird glance. I chuckled at their behavior, but was cut off by JJ coming back over to me. Instead of hugging me first, he went straight for the kiss, catching me off guard and allowing him to make it more than just as simple peck of the lips. I pulled away first, out of breath, and wrapped my arms around his neck in a hug. He returned it before pulling back and walking to the door.

"Bye guys, love you," JJ called as he stopped in the doorway and glanced back at us.

"Love you too," the three of us said in unison, causing us all to smile. Also this being the first time that Riley has said 'I love you' to JJ made him radiate with happiness and pride as he walked out of the door.

I turned to look at the only two still here. I was about to say something to them, but I was cut off by my phone pinging from my pocket. I fished it out of my pocket and opened the text.

From Bubba❤️

Harry is feeling better, but not 100% yet. He keeps asking if we can come over and chill today, thoughts?

I thought over this question. As long as he wouldn't get Riley and Vikk sick, I couldn't think of a reason to say no.

To Bubba❤️

Come on over, as long as he hasn't gotten sick today, it should be fine. See you soon!

I sent the text and turned to my two babies for the morning.

"The three from the Tower are coming over later. Harry is still ill, but feeling better. What do you want to do until they get here?" I asked them.

"Cuddles," Riley said without hesitation. A hopeful smile came to her lips.

"Alright then, cuddles it is," I said as I laid down on the make shift bed and let the two cuddle into my sides.

Awe, so cute. I'm a procrastinator, my summer homework is due when school starts in less than two weeks, and I've read one book and still need to read the other and do all of the questions and activities for both oops 😬. Anyways I hope that you enjoyed. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!