26

Simon's POV

I was awoken by lips on my forehead. I stirred and tried to cuddle back up to the warm body in front of me.

"It's time to wake up, Si," Josh whispered into my ear. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Josh looking back down at me. Then I remembered that I have to go to my parents house today. I sat up and stretched my arms above my head. Josh's hand rests on my back, rubbing along my spine. His hand disappears as he stands up, offering me his hand, which I take. He leads me out of the room and into the kitchen.

"You hungry?" He asks as he releases my hand and turns around to face me. His hands find my hips while mine go to his neck. I shake my head no. He chuckles and leans up to me and I lean down, meeting him in the middle. Our lips moved together in sync. Josh started to back me up against the wall by the door.

My back met with the wall. Josh's hands squeezed at my hips, causing me to moan into Josh's mouth. Josh pulled away, but I wasn't done yet. My lips attached to the side of his neck, lightly biting and sucking on his skin.

"God, Si. You're going to be late if you don't stop," Josh said with a groan. I slipped my hands up the front of his shirt. My fingers traced over the bare skin of Josh's torso. Josh's arms moved to either side of my body on the wall, holding himself up. His forehead fell onto my shoulder.

"I won't be late, I'll just shower at my parents' house, so now I have more time," I mumbled as I pulled away from Josh's neck. I place a kiss on the dark mark forming on the pale skin of his neck.

"Fuck you," Josh said in between deep breaths, knowing that we didn't even have enough time to actually do anything.

"I mean, go ahead," I said jokingly. I expected Josh to laugh with me, but he placed his hands on my arse. I jumped up in surprise and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You'd like that, yeah?" Josh said with a gruff, deep voice. I moaned at the dominance in his voice. My hands went into his hair and lightly tugged at his strands. Josh reattached our lips together and started walking out of the kitchen. He got the the stairs and went up them. I could tell that he took us to my room and kicked the door shut behind us.

Josh walked over to my bed and gently laid me down onto back. Josh crawled up my body and hovered over me, all without breaking our kiss. Josh finally pulled back and just smirked at me.

"We don't have time to fuck, you need to get dressed and go," Josh said getting that dad voice.

"You dickhead! What am I supposed to do now?" I asked and motioned towards the obvious bulge in my trousers. Josh chuckled as he glanced down.

"Take a cold shower when you get to your parents. Meanwhile, I have JJ," Josh said and rolled off of me and onto the bed beside me.

"Wooooow," I groaned. I sat up and placed my head in my hands, trying to calm myself down. While still laying down, one of Josh's hands found my waist, running up and down my side.

"Go get dressed, Mama," Josh said, patting my side. I looked back at Josh and glared at him.

I stood up from the bed and grabbed the hem of my shirt. I teasingly pulled it up and over my head, tossing it over to the side of the room. I glanced over my shoulder at Josh who was up on his elbows, enjoying the view. I did the same with my trousers and pants. Being fully naked, I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a new outfit and put it on.

"Now I really need JJ," Josh said as he was back to laying down on his back. One of his arms was covering his face. His other hand was on his very prominent bulge. I laughed at his statement and walked over to him.

He removed his hand from himself and sat up. I straddled his lap and slung my arms around his shoulders. His arms went around my waist.

"Love you," I said and lent my forehead on his. He chuckled and we stared into each other's eyes.

"Love you, too," he replied back. We sat like this for a while before a buzzing sound was heard. I looked over my shoulder, knowing it was my phone, before realizing it was still in my trousers pocket. I pecked Josh's nose and moved over to the discarded article of clothing. I frantically searched through the pockets until I found it and pulled it out. There was a text from Nick.

From Nick

I was just wondering when you would be here. Estimated time?

I thought for a moment before I responded.

To Nick

About two hours from now, see you soon!

"Want me to walk you out to your car?" Josh asked from behind me. He was stood with his arms in the air, stretching.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna say bye to the others if they're awake first," I said as I stood from the floor and slid my phone into my pocket. I led the way down the stairs and back into the living room with Josh not far behind.

The lights were still off and the three were still where we had left them. Buddy's head lifted and his tail thumped lightly against the ground when he noticed us. I walked over to the bed and pet the dog as he slowly laid back down again. I lent down and kissed both Vikk and Riley on the cheek. Then I moved over to JJ and left a hiss on his forehead. Josh was stood in the doorway, watching the whole scene take place.

We walked out and into the entryway. I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on along with my shoes, Josh doing the same. Josh opened the front door and waited for me to go out first, him trailing behind. We walked over to my car and I turned to face Josh.

The sun was only just starting to rise. This caused Josh's face to be illuminated with a soft, golden light. He smiled and placed his hands on my hips. Mine went to his shoulders.

"Drive safe, I love you," Josh said and rubbed his thumbs across my sides.

"Love you too, and I will," I replied and lent towards him at the same time he lent towards me. Our lips met in a loving and sweet kiss. It didn't last for long and when we pulled away, I opened the car door and slipped inside.

Josh closed the door for me as I started the car. I buckled my seat belt and placed my glasses onto my face. I started the car and backed out of the driveway, glancing over to see Josh waving at me. I waved back and started my journey home.

So I am super tired, with band camp from 8am-4pm and the fact that I went to an Imagine Dragons concert last night, which was amazing! Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I can't be bothered to edit these anymore😂. I hope you all enjoyed. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!