5

Riley's POV

After the boys finished laughing at me, I went back inside with my shadow and wet glasses. I went into the kitchen and ran my glasses under the sink. I then dried them off and placed them back on my head. I grabbed my computer and walked into the lounge and got comfortable on the couch before starting my editing presses with my earbuds in.

After about an hour of editing, my ears started to hurt from the tiny speakers and I took out the earbuds and decided to just work on the visual parts of the video. I started hearing bits and pieces of a conversation coming from the kitchen and listened as I continued my work.

"...we all feel the same...subtlety try getting closer...ask her...tomorrow...take her out or something...," the rest was out of hearing range. I couldn't tell who was talking or who all was even in the conversation, but it sounds serious. I heard footsteps approaching the lounge and quickly placed one of my earbuds back in my ear and continued to edit. Ethan appeared in the doorway and leaned against the door frame.

"There is pizza in the kitchen if you want some," Ethan said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm starving," I said as I moved my laptop from my lap onto the sofa cushion beside me. I pulled out my earbuds and took my glasses of and put them on the keyboard. I stood up and followed Ethan into the kitchen where the other six boys were standing and sitting in various places.

My bag was still on the floor by the island and I opened it up and grabbed the small amount of Buddy's food that I was allowed to bring on the flight. It was enough to feed him tonight and tomorrow morning. I'm going to have to go to the store tomorrow and get him some more. I poured the dry food into his metal bowl and turned to him.

He was sitting there just looking at me. Normally, I make him spin around or do a different trick for his food. I shook the bowl a bit and he still just sat there, staring at the food intently.

"Just because we are somewhere different does not mean that the rules have changed," I said and put one hand on my hip as I fake scolded him. He did his little smile and tail wag, looking as dopey as ever. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Buddy, spin," I said as I motioned with my hand in a circle. Buddy stood up and span in a circle fairly fast. As soon as his circle was complete, I put the bowl on the ground.

"Seriously, What can't this dog do?" JJ asked as he just watched the black and white dog chow down. Everyone chuckled before grabbing pizza from the four boxes on the counter. I reached in and grabbed a slice of just cheese.

We stood around the kitchen talking. We discussed YouTube and what we all were going to do tomorrow. I told them I needed to get a few things and we all agreed to just go around London tomorrow. They wanted to take me to the London Eye since I've never been and I've always wanted to go. During our conversation, Vikk yawned, catching the attention of most of the boys.

"Tired, Star?" Tobi asked. Vikk was currently sat in Tobi's lap. The older's arms wrapped around the younger's waist. Vikk sleepily nodded and leant more into Tobi's chest. I looked over to the clock to see what time it read, it was 10:47pm.

"Are you tired, Riley? What time is it even back in America?" JJ asked as he walked over to the suddenly two tired boys.

"Well it's 10:47pm here, so where I'm from its currently 4:47 in the afternoon, so I'm surprisingly not very tired," I said as JJ moved to pick up Vikk and hold him with one arm. Vikk's legs wound around JJ's waist as JJ's other arm went around Tobi's shoulders and pushed lightly for him to stand. Tobi stood up and JJ secures his arm around the tired boy's waist.

"Wow, well, I'm going to take these two upstairs, good night," JJ said as he walked out of the kitchen with both boys.

"The rest of us will be up shortly, but it will be you three and then you three tonight, I have some work to finish," Josh said as he gestured to JJ, Tobi, and Vikk, before going to Ethan, Harry, and Simon. They all nodded and I caught Simon looking slightly disappointed. Josh motioned Simon over to him and I decided that I should excuse myself so they can have some privacy.

"Buddy, come," I spoke as I walked to the back door. It was dark outside, but I didn't mind. The light coming from the windows of the house were enough for me. I decided that now would be a good time to call back home. I pulled out my phone and called my Mum.

R-Riley
M-Mum
F-Father
N-Nikki

M- Hi honey! How are you? Are you getting along fine? Have you had any episodes or attacks yet? Was your flight en-

F- Slow down or she won't even be able to hear you

N- Hi Riley! Are you having fun yet?

R- Yes, I'm having fun, I'm good, I have had an attack and I passed out but I'm fine. The boys were there for me both times

M- That's good, are the boys around to say hello?

R- No they are all going to bed at the moment. I'm just outside, letting Buddy out before I head to bed myself

F- Going to bed? What time is it?

R- Here it is 10:56

M- My god, get to bed!

N- no

M- sh! Riley, you need to get some sleep, get yourself used to the time change

R- ok Mum, bye

The phone hung up and I pulled it away from my ear. God they are a mess, but they are my mess. I slipped the phone back into my back pocket. Buddy came trotting up to me from the yard and I opened the door and we went inside. The boys were no longer in the kitchen, so I went into the lounge and grabbed all of my things, including my suitcase. I carried it all up the two flights of stairs and into the guest room.

I laid out my suitcase and put my laptop and my other equipment on the desk. I changed into my sleeping clothes and climbed into the bed, leaving the lamp on. Buddy jumped up onto the bed and laid at the foot of the bed, curled up into a little ball.

I played on my phone for a while until I grew tired. I turned off my phone and the lamp and let myself drift off to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed. This was unedited so yeah. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!