14

Simon's POV

After Riley stood there and blushed, we all decided it was time to take pictures for our Instagrams and what not. We all took turns taking individual photos and then did small groups and pairings. Each of us took a photo with Riley. Then we had Riley take a few Sidemen group shots.

We all stood together, smiling into the camera in Riley's hands. It's amusing to watch her work. You can see the ideas flowing through he mind as she works, planing and making a mental note of what her vision is and how she is going to get it there. She lined up the camera for another shot when she suddenly lowered the camera and walked over to us. She went straight up to Harry and fixed his blonde hair that was sticking up. Him being the child he is, running around all of the time.

She continued moving on through each of us, fixing small things. A wrinkle on a shirt, a piece of fuzz in someone's hair, someone's hand not being in the perfect or natural position. She really is an artist that pays attention to the small details. As Riley returned to the opposite side of the pod and started taking pictures, I felt a hand on my ass. I glanced over to my side to see Josh, looking as normal as ever. I knew it was him, being the little tease that he is.

"Someone's thirsty," Harry commented as he glanced over at Josh's hand. Everyone broke out into laughter. I heard the click of the camera as everyone was mid-laugh, that was going to be a good one. We were getting towards the end of our ride, I'd say about five minutes left. Riley stopped her time lapse and put all of her equipment away. Josh pulled me off to one of the sides while everyone else was talking amongst themselves.

"You fucking tease," I whispered out as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I in turn placed mine around his shoulders.

"Just for you, darling," Josh whispered back with an evil grin overtaking his lips. A blush crept onto my cheeks at the little pet name. Josh chuckled at my flustered state before connecting our lips in a slow, intimate kiss, before pulling away and walking back over to the group. Did he really just do that? Leaving me all flustered and bothered by myself now. I recompose myself before following him back to the group.

We finally got off of the London Eye and made our way back to the cars. I got into the passengers seat of my own car, JJ having already said he would drive today. Ethan and Harry climbed into the back. We had all decided that we had enough excitement out of the house for the day and decided to head home and order a take away for dinner later on.

Half way through our ride, I glanced back into the All too quiet back seat to find Harry and Ethan practically eating each other's faces. I quickly turned back around, not wanting to get more hot and bothered than I already was. JJ noticed my sudden movement and looked through the rear view mirror at the two boys before chuckling and returning his gaze to the road.

He smirked before reaching his hand over to me and placing it on my upper thigh. His fingers traced shapes on my inner thigh, which didn't help my situation at all.

"Did Josh tell you-," I started before I was cut off.

"To tease you throughout the car ride home for him? Yes, yes he did," JJ said so calmly. I gripped his wrist as his fingers massaged the muscles of my thigh. My eyes were screwed tightly shut and my breathing faltered. JJ knows how worked up I can get from just a few simple touches. He is just using this to his advantage to help Josh.

"He also informed me that you two would be sharing a room tonight," JJ said and I could practically hear the look on his face. Wait, does that even make sense, whatever. "Well, were home, lover boys," JJ said in the direction of the back seat. Ethan pulled away from Harry and Harry pouted and whined. Ethan smiled and pecked his lips before grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the car and up to the house.

JJ leant over to my side of the car and griped my hips before he pulled me over to his lap, so now I was straddling him. His lips met mine in a teasingly slow kiss as his hands found their way down to my ass. I moaned into his mouth and tried to grind down on him, but his grip on my ass prevented my hips from moving. JJ pulled away with a smirk.

"You're a dickhead," I panted out, trying to regain my breath and relax a bit.

"Remember, I'm only doing a favor for Josh," he said and began kissing my neck and collar bones. He didn't leave any hickies, knowing that Josh would do that tonight, and that they would be hard enough to cover as it is. A knock on the window caused JJ to pull away and then open the car door, seeing as it was Josh.

"Jesus JJ, I said tease him, not get him hard and making him suffer," Josh said with a fake scold, but you could tell he was actually kind of happy about it. I just sat there trying to calm myself down. I let my body slump and my head fall on JJ's shoulder.

"Poor baby," JJ said and left a final kiss on my shoulder before he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Come on, Si. Everyone else is already inside, deciding on what we should get to eat. I promise I won't tease you any more until tonight. Come on," Josh coaxed me out of the car he wrapped his arm around my waist and I let my head fall to his shoulder now. Josh reached his hand out for JJ who gladly accepted it. They continued holding hands all the way to the door.

If you live in the US, I hope that you had a fun and safe 4th. Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!