58

Harry's POV

After Vik had suggested that we go off to sleep with groups of three, we decided that I would go with Josh and Simon to the blonde's room to sleep while Tobi, Ethan, and Vik would go to the latter's room.

"Goodnight, love you," I whispered to JJ as I leaned over the edge of the bed and kissed him.

"Love you too, sleep well," he replies back. While still leaned over, I left a quick kiss to the top of Riley's head. I step away from the bed and allow the others to say their goodnights. In the mean time I said goodnight to the other three that I would not be spending the night with.

"You ready?" Josh asks as he places a hand to my back. Simon is standing by the door waiting for us. He holds out his hand, ready to make the journey to his room.

"Yep," I reply as I move to take Simon's hand. I let him direct me and Josh into his own room, leaving the other five in JJ's room.

As soon as we stepped into Simon's room, I release his hand and walk over to his bed. I proceed to flop down onto the mattress on my stomach. Josh and Simon chuckle at me as they come more into the room.

"You tired, Harry?" Josh questions as he runs a hand over my back. I hum in approval at his touch.

"Not too tired, just wanna cuddle," I mumble into the comforter on the bed.

"Why don't you get ready for bed first, then we will do just that," Simon suggests. I hear the sound of his wardrobe doors opening. I roll over onto my back but make no move to get up.

"Do you have a pair of my sweatpants in here, Si?" Josh asks the blonde as he sits down on the bed beside my sprawled out body. His hand has moved to my chest and stomach as I flipped over.

"Umm... yeah. You want anything to sleep in, Bog?" Simon answers and then asks. He peeks his head around the corner and tosses Josh a pair of sweatpants. Simon's gaze moves to me awaiting an answer.

"I'm good, thanks," I decline as I let my eyes fall closed. Josh's hand leaves my body as he changes.

"Come on Harry, arms up," Simon calls as hands are placed under my shirt. I do as he says and lift my arms above my head. The fabric of my shirt is lifted up my body and brushes over my face as it is taken off. The cold air of the room hits my skin as a shiver runs through me.

"Get in bed properly so we can get in too," Josh encourages me. His voice is coming from above my head. I open my eyes to see Simon at my feet in a long sleeping shirt with no trousers on. Josh is above me in sweatpants with no shirt on. I quickly scurry to get into the bed as the older two follow.

I am in the middle of both older boys. My back is pressed against Josh's chest. Josh's arm is over me and around Simon's waist. I am wrapped in Simon's arms as my face is against his shirt clad chest. My hands subconsciously grab small fist fulls of his shirt. I sigh deeply in contentment. This causes Simon to lightly chuckle at me.

"Comfy, Bog?" He chuckles as he kisses the top of my head.

"Very," I reply. My voice is slightly muffled by his shirt. We stay in a comfortable silence for some time.

"So how was your shower with Riley earlier?" Simon speaks up. My face burns as a blush rises to my cheeks. I bury my face in the crook of Simon's neck so that neither he nor Josh could see my face. They both laugh a bit.

"How was your car ride?" I question the other blonde back hoping to get the same kind of reaction from him that I had.

"It was good and all, but she trusted you a lot. No one else other than JJ has seen her undressed yet," Simon switches to a more serious tone rather than a teasing one.

"Yeah, I guess so," I mumble back against the skin of Simon's neck. As silence falls over us, the only thing running through my mind is Riley. Flashbacks to earlier in the day play through my mind. I'm brought out of my thoughts by Simon pressing his body more into mine. I moan out as his hips push against mine and I realize that I have a hard on.

"You a little worked up, Harry?" Simon suggestively whispers into my ear. Josh lightly chuckles from behind me.

"Would you like some help, Harold?" Josh questions as his fingertips lightly trace up my thigh.

"Yes, please," I answer breathlessly. Josh's lip attach to my neck and begin lightly sucking and kissing my skin. I press my face into Simon's neck to silence the moans rising in my throat. A hand cups my jaw and a thumb tilts my head down and away from the protection of Simon's neck.

"Let us hear those beautiful noises," Simon mumbles as one of his hands starts tracing down the front of my body. A small moan escapes my lips at his touch. Josh's lips venture further down my neck to my back. His teeth graze my skin and cause a louder moan to leave my mouth. My eyes squeeze shut as I claw at Simon's back.

I expect Josh to abuse my upper back for a while, but he moves further down on the bed so he has access to more of my skin. Josh places his hands on my hips and pulls my trousers and pants down. Simon's fingers on my dick distract me from Josh.

"Fuck, Simon," I moan out as I try to push more against him. Josh's hands keep my hips in place. My mouth hangs open as I pant from Simon's hand movements. A wet warmth at my hole causes me to gasp.

"Oh my, fuck, Josh!" I can barely get out. Josh chuckles before his tongue continues to abuse my hole.

Smol skip

I lay between Simon and Josh breathing heavily.

"You doing okay, Bog?" Josh questions from my lower back. His forehead is resting in the arc of my back as his hands caress my hips. My legs are left shaking from the intensity of my orgasm.

"Poor baby," Simon coos after I fail to form any words. His arms wrap around my upper back and comfort me. One of Simon's hands runs through Josh's hair. Simon's lips press lightly to my forehead. His arms then retract from my body as he attempts to stand from the bed. I groan and try to pull his body back to me.

"I will be right back, Harry, I promise. Just let me grab a towel to clean you up a bit and then we can go to bed, alright?" Simon explains as he tilts my face up to meet his. I nod before I lightly place my lips onto his. He kisses me back delicately before he pulls away and stands from the bed.

Josh kisses my back before he sits up. Josh's cheeks are rosy. Saliva is covering his beard covered chin. I whimper at the loss of body heat and comfort of my boys as Josh also moves from the bed.

"I'm going to go wash up and I will be right back Boggy. Stay here and relax a bit baby," Josh runs a hand through my hair before he walks over to the bathroom where Simon emerges carrying a damp cloth.

Simon approaches me and begins to carefully clean me from our previous activities. After Simon is done, he gently pulls my pants and trousers back up. He tosses the now dirty towel somewhere on the floor before he settles back down in the bed and surrounds me in his arms. The bed dips behind me as Josh rejoins us.

"I love you guys," I whisper as the warmth of their bodies starts to lull me to sleep.

"We love you too, Harry. Sleep well babe," Josh speaks softly as I drift into darkness.

Double update for my birthday. I hope you all enjoyed, until next time, Ilya, bye!