The 6th Month Anniversary

Here is the next chapter. I hope that you enjoy it. This chapter will be about Tyler Rivers and Bella Kingston. It will be written in both of their POVs. This chapter takes place the same day as the last chapter.

The 6th Month Anniversary

Tylers POV

The day was finally here. Bella and I had been dating for 6 months. 6 months seems like it was such a long time ago but it really was not. Bella is a really special girl so of course I want to give her the best anniversary I can. My dad is driving me over to her house this afternoon. Bella and I are going to go bowling and then go out to dinner. I look at her gift one more time before I wrap it up.

My dad is now dropping me off at her house. As he pulls up in front of Bellas house her mom is just leaving. She gives me a friendly wave as she pulls down the driveway. Before I get out of the car I tell my dad thanks for the ride. I walk up the front sidewalk and ring the doorbell. Bella answers it just a few moments later.

"Happy 6th month Anniversary." I said as I gave her a bouquet of flowers.

"Thanks for the flowers. I really was not expecting any gifts." Bella said to me

"I have another gift for you to open later." I said as I hand her the wrapped box.

"What ever it is I am sure that I will love it." She said back to me

Bella put the flowers in a vase with some water and set them down in the kitchen. she then put the gift down on the living room table and she grabbed her purse. We walked through the house and went out the door that lead to the attached garage. She pushed the button that opened the big garage door so we could take her car out. We both got into her car. She took the car keys out of her purse and put them in the cars ignition. Bella tried to start her car but it would not start.

"Why does my car have to stall on a really important day?" Bella said

"We can just hang out here and then your mom can just take me home later." I said

"We can take my dads car. We just have to find his keys somewhere in the house. I can't let this old car ruin my day with you." Bella said

"I told you that we can just hang out at your house and watch a movie or something." I said

"No, I really want to get out of the house." Bella said

"Do you want me to help you look for them?" I asked

"Yes." Bella said

We went back in the house to look for the keys to her dads car.

"I will go check my parents bedroom. You should look in the kitchen." Bella told me

"Tell me if you find them upstairs." I said to Bella before she went upstairs to look.

I walked into the kitchen. I had no idea were to start looking so I just looked through every kitchen drawer and cabinet. When I got to the last possible place to look I still had not found the car keys but I did find something else interesting. I was not trying to snoop around in any way but when I took a cookbook out of the kitchen drawer to see if anything was under it some papers fell out of the book. As I picked up the papers to put them back in the book I noticed what those papers were. I had just found divorce paperwork stuck inside a cookbook as if Bellas mom did not want her to find them. I looked at them even though I know that I should have just put them back and pretended like I never saw them. The papers had not been signed yet but there was a letter from a divorce attorney with a recent date. It wasn't more then a few months old. Bella must not know about this yet because she has not said anything to me about her parents have marriage problems. I decide not to tell Bella about this right now. I quickly put the papers away before Bella catches me looking at them.