Our Mother - One Day At A Time

Here is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it. This chapter takes place a few weeks after the last one. In this chapter it is spring break.

Our Mother - One Day At A Time

Adams POV

It was finally the beginning of April and that meant that it was spring break. We do not usually do anything special for spring break but this year we are going to Arizona. My dads older brother lives in Scottsdale Arizona with his family. So we are going to visit family but it still should be fun. Uncle Erik and Aunt Sasha have two twin girls that are 19 years old and they are both attending university of Arizona. Then live on campus but they promised that they would come over to visit us while we were in town for the week.

It was still pretty early on a Friday morning and we were already at the airport waiting to catch the plane. We are missing school today so we can fly out before the airport starts to get really busy. We were eating breakfast at the airport from the airport mcdonalds. It has been several years since the three of us have gone on a family vacation.

Drews POV

We were about to board the plane so I had to hurry up and finish my mcdonalds breakfast. I have no idea why my dad booked a flight that left early on a Friday morning. We were going to Arizona which means that there is a three hour time difference from Pennsylvania. The flight takes about 5 hours but because of the time change it will only feel like 2 hours have passed. It was the flight back were we would be more affected by the time change. The 5 hour flight back one week from today would really feel like 8 hours because of the time change.

"Flight 401 from Pennsylvania to Arizona is now boarding." The announcement said and then we boarded the plane. The plane had to seats on each side. Adam and I sat on one side of the aisle. I sat in the window seat like I usually did when ever we took a trip. Our dad sat in the same row as us but on the other side of the aisle. Some lady that looks to be around our dads age sat in the window seat next to my dad.

Adams POV

The woman siting next to our dad looks so familiar but I can not figure out if I know here. It is probably just one of my dads ex girlfriends. He has plenty of execs over the years. At this current point in time he was not dating anyone but that probably would not last that long. Then I remember where I might have seen this woman before. Last week I was sneaking around the house and I came across a picture. It was a picture that was taken a long time ago with my dad and some woman. I am thinking that my dad was maybe 20 at the time. This woman also looked to be around 20 in the picture. In the picture they were holding hands and smiling at each other. When I found the picture I thought maybe that was our mom in the picture. The timing would be right because now my dad is in his late thirties.

Drews POV

"Do you think that that could be the woman in that picture that is sitting next to our dad?" I asked Adam

"Maybe, I was thinking the same thing as well." Adam said

We talked about it quietly enough so our dad could not hear us.

"Could that be our mom?" I asked

"It is a possibility." Adam said

Adam and I noticed that our dad was talking to this woman. They were also talking quiet enough so we did not know what they were saying.

"What do you think she is talking to our dad about?" I asked

"They are probably just chit chating seeing as they have to sit next to each other for the next 5 hours." Adam said

Noel Kahns POV

I was sitting next to Jenna Marshall on the plane. She still knew who I was after so many years. She knew that those were her kids sitting across from me because she made a comment saying home much our kids have grown up in the last 14 years. I can not believe that she missed 14 years of our kids life and now all of the sudden I am sitting next to her on a plane. After 14 years of no contact and we are finally sitting next to each other. My teens were looking at Jenna like they recognized her from somewhere. It had to be from that picture that I found laying on top of the kitchen counter instead of hidden in a drawer where it had been for the last 14 years.

After she left me that was the only picture I kept of her. I did not have the heart to throw it away. That picture was taken at the park the same day that she told me that she was pregnant with Adam. That was also the day that I asked her to move in with me. We had lived together happy for three years. We were raising two young kids and one day she just left me. She did leave a not saying that she was going to be doing some traveling and she would come when she was ready to raise a family again. Earlier that day I had gone to the jewelry store and I bought a engagement ring. That night I had planned on proposing to her but she left before I got the chance. At that time I was raising a three year old and a one year old who had to be picked up from my brother who was babysitting them. It was that same night that my brother told me that he would be moving to Arizona with his wife and kids. I resent him for having a wife and kids for all these years.

Adams POV

After 5 hours we landed and got of the plane. My dad sat Drew and I down in the baggage area after we got our luggage. He was still with the same woman that sat next to us.

"I have to tell both of you something really important. The two of you have been asking a lot of questions about your mom lately well now you are finally going to get those answers." My dad said and then Jenna introduced who she was and told us that she was our mom.

I had so many things that I wanted to know but I did not feel like now was the time to ask them.

Drews POV

I can not believe that we finally are finding out who our mom is. My dad seems really happy to see her again as well

"Is this just a one time thing or are the two of you going to get back together?" I asked my dad

"I live in Scottsdale actually but your dad convinced me to come back home. He told me that the night I left 14 years ago he had planned on proposing to me. So nothing is official yet but I will be moving in with you when you go back to Pennsylvania and we will take things one day at a time." Our mom said

"Where have you been after all these years?" I asked

"I was a flight attendent so I did alot of traviling. I was actually on the flight back to Scottsdale as a passeneger since I recently quit my job." Our mom said

I was so happy and so was Adam. I could also tell that my dad looked happy again after all those years.

The next few chapters will be about spring break for several of the characters. Let me know which characters you want to see what they are up to for their spring breaks.

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. Please Review or PM me with your Thoughts, Ideas, Suggestions, Questions, Predictions, or Anything Else that you would like to know. Also would you like longer chapters with new chapters posted 1 to 2 times a week or shorter chapters with new chapters posted 3 to 5 times a week? If you prefer I could do a mix of longer and shorter chapters. The next chapter will be up as soon as I write it. I am not sure what it will be about or what characters it will involve so send me your ideas.

Chapters and Characters coming up in the future

Chanel DiLaurentis and Coco DiLaurentis - A chapter about their high school graduation. Again if you do not want a spoiler then do not read the next sentence. They will have a graduation party at their house that gets a little out of hand.

Please continue to Review or PM me with the characters that you want to see in upcoming chapters and what you would like to see happen to them in upcoming chapters.

Thanks