Labor Day Weekend

Here is the next chapter. I hope that you enjoy it. This chapter will be in more then one characters POV so read carefully. It will future JT Cavanaugh, Deylia Rivers, and a few other characters. This chapter is really long. This chapter will also have a flashback so read carefully.

Labor Day Weekend

JT's POV

It is Labor Day weekend meaning summer is quickly ending and school is starting up again on Tuesday. Annually on Labor day weekend I go on a fishing trip with my dad and my grandpa. A week ago I got grounded again so I wasn't allowed to go this year. My dad still went with his dad up to the Cavanaugh Family Fishing Cabin. It was only about 30 minutes or so away from our house. My grandpa owns the cabin but my dad will inherit it eventually.

This time I was only grounded for a week and I would be ungrounded after tomorrow. I was grounded for skipping out on a family dinner. It was really important to my parents because the dinner was with my aunts new boyfriend and his son. I didn't want to be at the dinner because my aunt is dating the father of the person I hate the most right now. My parents don't even care about the drama that happened between me and Ryan this summer. They still had expected me to attend this dinner and act like nothing happened.

Flashback - One week ago

It all started a few days ago when my parents informed me that my aunt was coming over for dinner and she was bringing her new boyfriend and his son over for dinner. I knew exactly who they were talking about because my parents had told me who my aunt was dating and that I already knew his son. I might have promised my parents that I would be at this dinner but I had different plans in the back of my mind.

There was no way that I was going to be at this so called important dinner if Ryan was also there. Well I might have been able to if Bella was also there to help keep things civil between Ryan and I. Bella was still in the UK with her dad so that wasn't an option at the time. So I came up with a little plan. I told my parents that I was taking Tyler to physical therapy at 2 PM but I would be back before dinner. This was only half true because I would not be coming home tonight.

"So what time are you going to be back?" My mom asked

"By 5 PM at the latest but it should be 4 PM or before." I said

"Ok because dinner is at 530 PM. This is really important for your dad and especially important for me." My mom said

I left at 115 PM to go pick up Tyler. I put a duffel bag in the backseat of my car with a change of cloths and a few other things that I needed for the night. I also brought my cat along because Deylia wanted to play with him so I told her that she could have him for the night. So I also had to bring the Kitty carrier, The travel litter box, and some cat food. Tylers house was only 5 minutes away and the PT place was only a 15 minute drive from Tylers house so I still had time. I got to Tylers and Deylia took the cat. Deylia has been his second owner. Ever since Deylia lost her dog I told her that she could spend time with my cat whenever she wanted to.

"Are you spending the night somewhere other then your house? Deylia told me you were bringing her the cat for the night." Tyler asked when he saw the bag.

"I kind of need a small favor from you tonight but only if it's okay with your parents." I said

"Yes, you can spend the night at my house if you want. Don't worry about my parents. My dad is out of town for work, for like the second time in the last month. My mom took Darcy and Will to the water park so they won't be back until dinner time." Tyler said