Time Passes Really Fast

Here is the next chapter. I hope that you enjoy it. This chapter takes place in mid to late April. It has now been a few weeks since spring break. This chapters POVs will be split between Coco DiLaurentis and Chanel DiLaurentis.

Time Passes Really Fast

Cocos POV

I was looking at my calender today and it is hard to believe that in a little over a month I will be done with high school. These last four years have gone really fast for Chanel and I. Both of us will be headed of to Syracuse University in the fall. The seniors get out before memorial day which is about two weeks before the rest of the students get out. We are out of school for about two weeks before the graduation ceremony takes place. Chanel and I have had high grades this year. School has always been our primary focus.

I am really popular and have a lot of friends but my parents still taught me to put school work first. Even when I had a boyfriend I always put school work first. In the long run those relationships were never going to work out. I have had two previous boyfriends. One of them was my best friend Kelsey Petersons younger brother Branden. That relationship only lasted a few months. One of the reasons we broke up was because I was cheating on him with a varsity football player. No one but Branden and I knew that I was pregnant at 16 and I had an abortion. It was Brandens baby but I knew that I was to young to raise a baby with him. Plus my parents would have freaked out and they probably would have kicked me out of the house.

My parents have expected Chanel and I to be the perfect teenagers and as far as they know we have. We did go to a party over spring break when our parents thought we were sleeping over at a friends house. We really were at that friends house but she was having a party over spring break for her 18th birthday. If our parents knew that we were not going over to her house just for a sleepover then they would not have let us go. They trusted us but when it came to unsupervised parties the answer was always no Especially parties that boys would be at. For Chanels and I 18th birthday party we were only allowed to invite girls. Most of my friends were there. Chanel did not really have her own friends so all my friends eventually also became hers as well.

We are twins so we still share almost everything. We have our own bedrooms but we still share our clothing, makeup, books, CDs, and DVDs. A lot of time we also do our homework together since we have some of the same classes. When both of us go to Syracuse in the fall we will also be sharing a dorm room.

Chanels POV

A few weeks ago during spring break I was at a birthday party for Stephanie. Stephanie is a friend of Coco and I. While she was actually Cocos friend first but she eventually became my friend. We shared everything including our friends. I made a mistake at this party and hooked up with Stephanie's older brother Shane who came home from university to celebrate Stephanie's birthday. Shane is 21 and there for he brought alcohol to the party. He was drunk so the next morning he did not remember anything happening between us but it did.

Today is Saturday. I am at the drug store buying something that I need. I need to buy this test and take it home and then get rid of it before anyone finds out. My sister was still sleeping when I left home. My dad was at work and my mom said she was going to have a woman's day at the mall with some of her friends. By the time I got home Coco was up and eating some cereal.

"You went somewhere early for a Saturday." She said to me

"I had to get something at the drugstore." I said hoping that she would not question me back

"I know, it is that time of the month and I think we forgot to buy something at the drug store ahead of time." She said

"Yea that is it." I said

I went upstairs to the bathroom that Coco and I shared. I took the box out and I read all the instructions so I did it right because I only bought one test. I set the timer on my phone and when it beeped in a few minutes I would have my answer. I was positive which means that I was pregnant. These tests are not always correct so I would have to go to the doctor to find out for sure. I stayed in the bathroom for a little while to cry. I heard a knock on the door. It was my sister. She probably wanted to take a shower so I let her come in forgetting that I still had the positive test in my hand.

"So that is what you went to the drugstore for?" She asked me

"Yes." I said

"You could have just told me." She said

"I did not want to tell anyone about this before I knew." I said

"When did this happen?" She asked

"A few weeks ago at that party we went to over spring break." I said

"Who?" She asked

"Stephanie's brother Shane." I said

"What are you going to do?" She asked

"First I need to see a doctor to find out for sure." I said

"Well those tests are nearly 100 percent accurate." She said

"Have you taken one before?" I asked

"Actually I have. Two years ago when Branden and I were together." She told me

"Was it positive?" I asked

"Yes it was." She said

"What did you do?" I asked

"I went to the free clinic. It was the only place that would see me because I was under 18. I got checked and I was really pregnant. I got an abortion though. Mom and Dad know nothing about it." I said

"How do you think they would react if I told them?" I said

"I am thinking that they would say that you just ruined your future." She said

Later that afternoon Coco and I went to the doctors office together. Our dad was still at work and our mom was out ruining errands so no one else was home. It turned out that it was one of those rare times were the test had a false positive. I was so thankful and I defentally will be more careful in the future.

I personally reply to all Reviews or PMs from logged in users. I am always open to any feedback.

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. Please Review or PM me with your Thoughts, Ideas, Suggestions, Questions, Predictions, or Anything Else that you would like to know. Also would you like longer chapters with new chapters posted 1 to 2 times a week or shorter chapters with new chapters posted 3 to 5 times a week? If you prefer I could do a mix of longer and shorter chapters. The next chapter will be up as soon as I write it. I am not sure what it will be about or what characters it will involve so send me your ideas.

Chapters and Characters coming up in the future

Chanel DiLaurentis and Coco DiLaurentis - A chapter about their high school graduation. Again if you do not want a spoiler then do not read the next sentence. They will have a graduation party at their house that gets a little out of hand.

Alex DiLaurentis-Fields and Enzo DiLaurentis-Fields - A chapter about their summer adventures. I have not planned this chapter yet so there will be more details to come. It will be a while before I get to this chapter since I still have to go through the rest of the current school year and the graduation of the high school seniors.

"Will Rivers and Darcy Rivers - A chapter about their summer adventures. Will and Darcy will be going to sleep away camp for two weeks. It will be their first time away from their parents and that makes them a little hesitant to go.

Please continue to Review or PM me with the characters that you want to see in upcoming chapters and what you would like to see happen to them in upcoming chapters.

Thanks